NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
lol why did keg get banned again?
Apparently LLR didn’t believe people when they were telling him who he was. Last night in discord chat him and Suineg kissed and made up but outing himself made LLR pull the trigger due to the past doxxing incident.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm not a battered woman, so not really mad or tempted
Yeah, I honestly don't even give a fuck. Unless AMD was down at 2080 levels of performance, there's no way I wouldn't buy one just to spite Nvidia.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently LLR didn’t believe people when they were telling him who he was. Last night in discord chat him and Suineg kissed and made up but outing himself made LLR pull the trigger due to the past doxxing incident.
Well there goes my easy likes for trolling him with

GNH6Z4o.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Supposedly... I remember he posted a few photos of this guy way back in the day,, this is something i saved from the original forum days

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Kinda wondering myself...
Because he, along with olacrstch doxxed suineg, contacting his employer, the Department of the Army, saying he ran a white supremacist website in an attempt to get him fired. He will never be welcome here

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well my 3090 finally shipped from evga. I think I'm going to try and flip it now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jörgen

<Banned>
Well my 3090 finally shipped from evga. I think I'm going to try and flip it now.
Very good fortunes friend. I have myself put in order with EVGA. May I ask of you the date of inquiry? I have date of 29 September but I have not received notification by EVGA. My hope of receiving graphics chip by Julafton feels smaller than President Trump reelection hope :(

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Great how many people pegged him from the very first posts... the guy can't fake his demeanor even on a forum.

Very good fortunes friend. I have myself put in order with EVGA. May I ask of you the date of inquiry? I have date of 29 September but I have not received notification by EVGA. My hope of receiving graphics chip by Julafton feels smaller than President Trump reelection hope :(

Speaking of which - blue kinda sus.

Anyway, <20 spots on the EVGA XC3 Ultra bread line now. Here's hoping for a card before Christmas.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Who is this?

1604523326962.png

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hello Big Phoenix,

By way of introduction I am Jörgen a very new member of the website. I am a student of archaeology from Sweden working for PhD in America. My interest is world history, computer video gaming, world peace and and American women :)
How did you find this website friend?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Hello Big Phoenix,

By way of introduction I am Jörgen a very new member of the website. I am a student of archaeology from Sweden working for PhD in America. My interest is world history, computer video gaming, world peace and and American women :)
Bork bork bork