NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Think I'm on board getting a AMD card this go around just to give nvidia the finger. Hope there's a lot of that going around to let nvidia know they fucked around and found out.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Think I'm on board getting a AMD card this go around just to give nvidia the finger. Hope there's a lot of that going around to let nvidia know they fucked around and found out.
If AMD has enough stock I think it will happen enough that Nvidia feels it. Otherwise it’ll be a blip, 3080s still sell out within minutes on every site. Best Buy, Newegg, and Amazon all got decimated today like it was still release day.

Also I agree. I’ll go AMD to tell Nvidia to fuck off, provides they have stock.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
my last card befre my 1070 was an AMD RX 3080? or some shit? dont even remember but it ran well for years. Ive had several AMD over the years. I specifically remember the 5850, 6750 I had as well.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Going to bed early tonight so I can not get one of those either.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea Newegg just scumming it up with that one and shuffling off dated/dead product because they know people will buy literally any random bundle of garbage to get a 3080 still.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm most concerned about AMD drivers still being utter crap. I remember the time when they released drivers like once or twice a year which was/is idiotic. And as a norm the new drivers broke something new. And you basically had to switch drivers to play different games because of all the crashes and black screens.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Lisa Su moved a bunch of AMDs top bios/software bods over to Radeon this summer to sort the driver situation out. They know they are weak on this front - she isn't stupid. I'd be surprised if we see anything like the 5700XT problems from them with the 6xxx series.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What are the dates we're waiting for now? Next thing is for reviewers to get their AMD versions of 6800/6900 and then the AIB versions? Then we see real benchmarks, then we move in to November for actual release date?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Lisa Su moved a bunch of AMDs top bios/software bods over to Radeon this summer to sort the driver situation out. They know they are weak on this front - she isn't stupid. I'd be surprised if we see anything like the 5700XT problems from them with the 6xxx series.

I wouldn't doubt that at all. AMD's AIB partners must be really frosty after the 5700 launch. I don't think AMD wants to choke on another problem of that magnitude.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
3070's should be for sale right now but Best Buy website still shows "coming soon"

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow this upgraded Best Buy website is the biggest piece of faggotry ever.

nvidia.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user