NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well, there's crypto, there's bored people stuck at home at not going out much with cash to burn, and there's people who've gotten multiple stimulus checks that probably didn't need it, since most people who are that into PC gaming that they can spend 500-1500 dollars on a video card are likely in the remote-eligible worker class and didn't actually lose money in the pandemic.

And there's probably just generally high demand. A ton of people skipped the 20XX cycle entirely.

So yeah, it makes sense that demand would be more than double.
Corona has been around for a year+ now though, who needed a computer to wfh or let their kids play shitty f2p arena shooters has got one. And its not like fortnite or apex needs a serious gpu. Were talking 7+ years of GPU supply being demanded all at once.
If you want something, you can get it easily enough. They’re just not available on the shelves.
Of course I could hop onto local selling app and buy a card for 200-300msrp, but im not doing that. If retards would stop feeding these scalpers theyd stop buying the GPUs. Instead they buy a card for 300% msrp and so scalper tard is able to afford 3 more GPUs to scalp.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Amazon has some 5600X CPUs up right now:

A friends wife contacted me in december, about how to get a PS5. I gave her some guidelines on buying one, she contacted the scalper with pics of her 3 kids and said she was unmarried, ended up getting the disc version for 700$.

tl;dr you have at least one keeper quality

• 3Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A friends wife contacted me in december, about how to get a PS5. I gave her some guidelines on buying one, she contacted the scalper with pics of her 3 kids and said she was unmarried, ended up getting the disc version for 700$.

tl;dr you have at least one keeper quality

That's what she told you. It's what happened that she didn't tell you that happened.

• 3Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Direct linking doesn't seem to work but you can go to other sellers and select the first party Amazon seller for $299.99

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Can confirm.
Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 1.38.12 PM.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Everyone that wants a 3080 ti should make sure they're an EVGA elite member, that might help slightly with getting into the queue a day early, raise your chances a little bit.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Everyone that wants a 3080 ti should make sure they're an EVGA elite member, that might help slightly with getting into the queue a day early, raise your chances a little bit.
Now do I unmount my 280mm aio so I can see the serial # so I can register it and qualify for this?