Old Dads (2023)

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Old Dads (2023)

Genre: Comedy

Director: Bill Burr

Cast: Bill Burr, Bobby Cannavale, Bokeem Woodbine, Katie Aselton, Reign Edwards, Rachael Harris, Katrina Bowden, C. Thomas Howell, Natasha Leggero, Miles Robbins, Josh Brener, Jackie Tohn, Cody Renee Cameron, Rory Scovel, Leland Heflin, Justene Alpert, Abbie Cobb, Cameron Kelly, Angela Gulner, Chelsea Marie Davis, Justin Miles, Erin Wu

Release: 2023-10-20

Runtime: 102

Plot: Three best friends become fathers later in life and find themselves battling preschool principals, millennial CEOs and anything created after 1987.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I saw it yesterday, I'd rate it about 5/10. It feels like they had a solid 1 or 2 scenes/skits figured out and then cobbled the rest into a movie. You're not missing much if you skip it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's basically just Bill's podcast in movie form. It's all jokes I've heard him say about 500x already.

I don't know if it's having kids, his "anger therapy" that his wife forced him to take, the fear of cancellation, or him just kind of going into "coast" mode now that he has made millions, but Burr has really lost a lot of his edge.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

It's basically just Bill's podcast in movie form. It's all jokes I've heard him say about 500x already.

I don't know if it's having kids, his "anger therapy" that his wife forced him to take, the fear of cancellation, or him just kind of going into "coast" mode now that he has made millions, but Burr has really lost a lot of his edge.
i blame his wife for everything. stopped listening to his podcast when she showed up.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
i blame his wife for everything. stopped listening to his podcast when she showed up.
She has been on it for years, here and there. Even long before they were married. But she got 1000x worse after St. Floyd. Plus, Bill was an idiot and actually put a ring on her, so she knows she has him by the nuts now.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah... Burr has changed a lot. I went to many of his shows early on (O&A days), but couldn't be bothered to watch him now.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Halfway through this and yea its awful. I cant even blame Burr, its pretty on brand for him. Its just annoying and triggering with how accurate it is of todays society.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
horrible movie,

what i find interesting is that bill burr

wrote it
directed it
produced it
stars in it

and being the woke faggot he is, w/ this thing as his wife
F-7-EgSWQAAkzy3.png

you'd think he'd burn the coal in his 100% bill burr movie, but naw

he decided to give into his fantasy and wonder what it'll be like to have a white wife
im-871669

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
About half way and I hate pretty much every woman involved in this. Both the wives are absolute cunts. The principal is a mega cunt too.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database