Onoes does Phoenix, Atlanta, Colorado, and... your sister?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I live in Phoenix, but I'm scared to meet. You too crazy for me! Have fun!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And because thats probably going to spark up the whole name debate again, let me head it off with- How many people know your middle name? Almost no one? Yeah, so why not have fun with it.

If that still doesn't work for you, well, suck a dick? :p
Look motherfucker. You had a chance to name your kid Max Power(s) and you didn't. That makes you a terrible kid namer.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Negative, lol. I'd be ok with you two together as long as I Didn't have to read about the debauchery here.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you make it to Central Illinois I'll...why would anyone voluntarily go to Central Illinois?
frown.png

Gravy

Bronze Squire
That was the only central Ill. town I could think of because it's on I-70. I only noticed it because of the gigantic cross statue.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Why the fuck would anyone want to come to Phoenix in late July?
It's only a 3 hour drive for me, so it's not really a trip. My mom asked if I could put in recessed lighting for her after seeing what I did in my house, I said no problem. So that's the reason for the trip, thought I would try to have fun while I was there as well.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
It's only a 3 hour drive for me, so it's not really a trip. My mom asked if I could put in recessed lighting for her after seeing what I did in my house, I said no problem. So that's the reason for the trip, thought I would try to have fun while I was there as well.
What did your kids say about the new piercings and hair style?

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure I could show up in a giant pink bunny costume and my kids would love it, so, pretty much the same reaction.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Now, lets say you are a lady, and you are introduced to a group of people that includes both of these guys. Which one are you more likely to talk to?
It depends on whether or not my grandpa put his fingers in me as a child.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Are you not concerned about the impact your desperate cries for attention will have on your children? Inb4 they're in the custody of one state or another in the next couple years.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure what impact I should be worried about?

I'm pretty sure my actions as a human being are mostly what will be rubbing off on them, and I feel confident in my ability to manage that department.

What exactly are your concerns? The fantastic quality of life I provide them? The piles of love and affection I give them? The open, honest, and safe space I foster around them?

Hell, I even feed them Garlic, they're living the dream.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Hey man, you look about 10 years younger in the second picture at least. Devil Horns kinda lame though if you're doing it every day.