Oppenheimer (2023)

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you're one of the autistic retards who think they're genius level because they can poke holes in time travel, then yeah you probably won't enjoy it.

If you're a normal person who doesn't require the director to actually invent time travel in order to buy the premise of a movie, then you might.
The best time travel movies are the ones that gloss over the minutia of the actual time travel, instead of trying to make some "plausible" method of how it would work.

Primer, while not a bad movie, is arguably the most detailed and "plausible" time travel movie, but you need a few rewatches and/or a infographic to keep up with what's happening in the movie. I would much rather rewatch Timecrimes, or FAQ About Time Travel than Primer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Primer was great. Tenet wasn't. Autistic retard checking in.

Tim And Eric Idk GIF

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Twist is that Love transcends War as well as time and space. Also neither dialogue nor atomic bombs will be audible over Hans Zimmer.

I take it I'm not the only one who couldn't understand a goddamn word they were saying in some of the later scenes of Interstellar over the swelling, triumphant orchestra of a soundtrack.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hans wasnt the problem when it came to Tenant, it just had genuinely shitty sound at least in theaters.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As much as I loved Tenet, adding extra confusion just because it's hard to hear what people are saying due to shitty audio is completely retarded

• 1Like

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think T E N E T had great premise but both mediocre writing and direction, especially for Nolan. Also sound production was bad (watched twice on IMAX in different theaters). Ten or fifteen years ago "Nolan" was a quality brand, nowadays it just rhymes with cheesy lines and "I can't hear shit". I hope OPPENHIMER isn't just about casing and more about well, doing an actually great movie.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't remember Dunkirk being filled with philosophical lines and hard to hear what people are saying. That was only 6 years ago.