Our Flag Means Death

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
i deleted it off my plex server after watching 2 episodes, everything looked cheap as fuck and it was not funny at all and you could tell they were going to gay it up, which is fine for pirates but they should be ugly brute prison gay not queer fairy gay

instead just go watch all 4 seasons of Black Sails, an infinitely better show that featured Ray Stevenson RIP as Blackbeard and had nice tits too

Ha, I deleted it off my Plex server after 1 episode.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gay Pirate Ship GIF

Terribad show or?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Black Sails you say? Just watching the intro makes me want to rewatch it, even though I just rewatched it last year.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Black Sails you say? Just watching the intro makes me want to rewatch it, even though I just rewatched it last year.

Dude has composed some bangers. Battlestar Galactica, Black Sails, and Foundation openings are all his.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dude has composed some bangers. Battlestar Galactica, Black Sails, and Foundation openings are all his.
From reading the Foundation's thread, the opening is the best part of the show then?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
From reading the Foundation's thread, the opening is the best part of the show then?
Eh, the show isn't a masterpiece, but I think it gets a lot more hate than what is warranted. Pretty much everything involving Day and Seldon is actually pretty good. It's just the rest that kind of sucks.

It's honestly no worse than Fag Sails. That show was pretty fucking shitty the last few seasons, especially all the woke shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user