Our Hobbies

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
What kind of hobbies do you have?

Leatherworking is one of mine.

Some pics of a real fast phone case I made a friend. My better ones have magnetic clasp hardware and felt backing over the whole inside. Plus I tool the outside with patterns or pictures giving the end user a custom item.
rrr_img_48922.jpg
rrr_img_48923.jpg
rrr_img_48924.jpg
rrr_img_48925.jpg
rrr_img_48926.jpg
rrr_img_48927.jpg
rrr_img_48928.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Beyond the typical video games, I'm both too poor and too busy to have any cool hobbies like leatherworking or blacksmithing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have a few hobbies.

First of course is video games. My dad got my hooked when I was 5 when he bought me the NES when it came out with Zelda.

My biggest main hobby is playing guitar. Been in some bands, played some shows, never was able to do much more than that. Been playing for 17 years.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Beyond the typical video games, I'm both too poor and too busy to have any cool hobbies like leatherworking or blacksmithing.
Same.

Well, mostly. I could probably have a hobby, but money is tight enough that it's a "this is better saved than spent" situation. So, I guess my kid is my hobby?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Most of my free time is spent either jerking it, cycling or playing everquest. Mostly it's cycling usually an hour to three a day on average. I sometimes fire up the old skateboard when the weather is nice and I feel like being in pain the next day.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Outside of reading and video games, most of my leisure time is spent on partner dancing. I also play the piano. Kind of getting into swimming because I happen to be dating a swim instructor and it is a really good workout.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I have a ton of hobbies, I try to pick up something new ever 2-4 years. I had to give up biking so my main ones now are disc golf and hunting. Working in radiation physics kinda makes researching misinformation about radiation exposure risks a side hobby. I don't see working out as a hobby but some people would. To me that is just a necessary part of good living.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wish I had the following hobbies:

Cosplay costume design - of the manly variety
Arduino
Rock or ice climbing

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The only way that ranching makes sense is if it's your hobby AND your job because it doesn't leave much time for anything else. That said, there are certain aspects I enjoy more than others and my favorite thing is welding and repairing/building stuff in my shop. I've been known to stay in the shop late into the night not because I need to get a project done, but because I'm having fun. Last weekend my neighbor's cow bent the shit out of my crowding tub he was apologizing all over himself but all I was thinking was about how I was going to rebuild it stronger so that couldn't happen again. He offered to fix it and I was thinking fuck that, you get to build your own corrals, this one is mine!

My other hobby of course is reading and posting on message boards
tongue.png

Molten Core Raider
I have too many as well. Do a little leatherworking, make beer and wine, enjoy working with metal (welding, etc). Into cars (all kinds with all different purposes, currently restoring a 68 mustang coupe), running, computers/technology, reading, and gaming. Those are just the ones that occupy a majority of my time, there are tons of little things here and there I do for kicks but dont do often enough to consider hobbies.

My biggest hobby is learning how to do things I suppose. Half the time I will do something on my own that would be cheaper/faster to let someone else do just because I want to learn how to do it.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Reading
Warhammer 40k - Painting mostly, every once and awhile I get a game in.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
i think these are sweet - show some pics
I'll have to dig some up. I have them in a storage unit right now as I'm in the process of moving. I have some pics here at the house of some on the building table I'll have to find.

I have a 42% scale one on the building board now that is from the same kit as this plane to give an idea. I am all over the place with planes. I have some scale military planes like a 100" wingspan Stuka, some 144" wingpsan aerobatic extras and edges, and some 2m pattern planes etc...

IMG_8509.jpg

I also like building stuff. I built my last couple of houses. Right now the project I'm working on is a teardrop camper.

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
Gaming is my cheap go-to hobby. I only buy one or two games a year, but play the absolute hell out of them with my brothers online. $50-100 a year on games for days worth of entertainment isn't bad. In the past year I've turned going to the gym into a hobby and amateurish origami in my spare time.

I'd love to start doing astrophotography, but the gear is incredibly expensive and could easily blow through $10k.