P.T. (Playable Trailer) - Silent Hills

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It's available on PS4 as a demo. PSN.

silent hills.jpg

A little walkthrough of the trailer. IMHO, pretty freaky demo. But, in any case, the reveal is at the end (if you want to watch the youtube). The demo is free.

Szlia

Will it be PS3 & PS4 or PS4 only? After all the Fox Engine can deploy on both consoles (see Metal Gear Solid).

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am very stoked for this. The demo play through was pretty damn awesome and scary. At one point I just turned it off and said fuck this!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Always loved this series a lot more than RE, but ive fallen out of console gaming, ever since I got my first PC and started playing EVERCRACK, I haven't bought a console since except my GF buying me a 360, so I hope this gets some kinda port.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I just beat this trailer while drinking with some friends, we were thoroughly amused from start to finish.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I just beat this trailer while drinking with some friends, we were thoroughly amused from start to finish.
Apparently this demo is a bit bigger than I first thought. Several random elements that I didn't see at least. Can also hook up a mic and talk to the lady after reassembling her picture, and use the playstation camera to put yourself in it.

Looking forwards to this game.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Say what? I had nothing but running in halls endlessly with minor variations popping up besides gouging the eye on the picture.

Guessing I missed a lot?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah there are like 4/5 different puzzles that lead to some significant variations of the hallway. Each hallway has a different puzzle to get to the next one. But I never got the last part of the last puzzle to trigger to beat it.

I also read that the demo is not at all indicative of the new game, which is kind of disappointing of true. But the atmosphere and everything was awesome.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah there are like 4/5 different puzzles that lead to some significant variations of the hallway. Each hallway has a different puzzle to get to the next one. But I never got the last part of the last puzzle to trigger to beat it.

I also read that the demo is not at all indicative of the new game, which is kind of disappointing of true. But the atmosphere and everything was awesome.
Possible last part of the puzzle

for last part of the picture, did you look in the options menu, and zoom in on the left skull in the gamma slider...?

Once you've assembled it and the phone rings, you can sometimes talk to the lady if you have a mic.

Also, the radio messages (not the lore parts) tune in to the language your console is set to. Not something the majority of the audience here will notice if your console is already on English, but for the rest it is a bit creepy to suddenly hear your local language.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That isn't the last part of the puzzle. In fact I thought one of the sites confirmed you didn't even have to finish the picture to complete the demo. What I was referring to is
the third laugh to make the phone ring at the end

Szlia

Maybe that is not the case as I have not tried it, but the way people talk about this demo makes me think about a game by Cactus. I don't remember the name of the game, but people were arguing back and forth and people did not seem to agree on how to solve some problems, etc. A mad house. The thing is the game was using several criteria based on the machine it was running on to alter the game. There were like 10ish versions, and a same computer would always run the same, so different people had, unbeknownst to them, different games. Fine trolling that was!

I suspect this demo could do the same thing and mix different puzzles based on the MAC address of the PS4 or whatever.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
After playing thru it, can't wait for this

there is a section of randomness to the way the puzzles are introduced to the player, but if you figure them all out they all go to the same ending.

joz123

Potato del Grande
One of the few non-remasters that looked like it could be amazing. Very sad.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
There is no real legit comment on its cancellation, its only been mentioned on smaller sites thus far. Until i hear it from a noteworthy site i will keep hope alive!