Panama City gang "rape" video

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man, the best thing that ever happened to me at Spinnaker was seeing the Violent Femmes there back in '95 or so. Dry humped some chicks in Club La Vela when we snuck in with fake IDs. I have a hard time believing this is 'the most disturbing' thing the Sheriff has ever seen there. Obviously he never attended many springs breaks on PCB or watched MTV in the 90s.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, the best thing that ever happened to me at Spinnaker was seeing the Violent Femmes there back in '95 or so. Dry humped some chicks in Club La Vela when we snuck in with fake IDs. I have a hard time believing this is 'the most disturbing' thing the Sheriff has ever seen there. Obviously he never attended many springs breaks on PCB or watched MTV in the 90s.
According to the article I read, he said 'this year', not ever.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
According to the article I read, he said 'this year', not ever.
Tame year then. Lived in Pensacola for many, many years. Even the shit we got was terrible. I can't imagine the kind of things that go down in PCB. Basing this on the ""s around rape though. A legit gang rape where a woman was brutalized I can see being top 5 in any given year.

Saw someone shank a McDonald's manager with a broken beer bottle once. Asked him to leave because the guy was making out with and fingering his girlfriend while standing in line at the counter.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider

I hope it was one of these girls in the video getting raped.

[is it ok to cheat on your boyfriend]

"Yes, yes, they will never find out. You will never see these people ever again. What happens happens"

"Everything but sex is acceptable" "What stays in panama stays in Panama"

"Fuck yea it's ok to cheat on your boyfriend, do what you gotta do"

Hey, what happens happens right???