Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hannar doesn't own it, but he damn sure was the only one keeping it alive. The guy who owns it despises the entire project at this point.
I'd love to know the amount of people who went from curious about pantheon to no fucking way...from KS till now. It's gotta be over 10k

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What happened to the Howard Stern of gamer radio? Is he too busy "asking the hard questions"?

Beck_sl

shitlord
He said he's DJing or something.

A wedding perhaps? KTAM do you DJ weddings?
I specialize in formal type events. Conferences, weddings, corporate. I did my time in the clubs and bars working for beer money and Radio was too commercial for my liking.

For those who say K-TAM is shit. Thank you for listening, and listening often enough to make that statement. We are 100% community based. Which means the music we play is based on community requests and votes. Right now the list is very basic, the data base dropped the rotation script and I didn't get a chance to rebuild it before I left. We have been traditionally a rock station playing the various genres that would make that up. We also encourage the community to send in demos for show ideas as well. Literally if you think you can do better you can have an opportunity to do so.

I'm the station manager, I really don't want to be on the air much at all. I would rather the community showcase them selves and help them have great shows and entertaining everyone. It really isn't about me. I'm just filling in until more people step up.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
After catching up on the last couple of pages, I'm not ashamed to say I want Qwerty back instead of some more recent posters.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ktam, did you tell the wedding party about Brad's shady dealings? Do you think they'll support him in a new KS?

Dude you dont do radio. You rent a 25 man mumble server and stream some shitty music app playlist. I have my own personal mumble server to that runs me a whopping $20 a year so does that mean if I hit my push to talk and hold my mic by my speaker while playing Bon Jovi that I am also a station manager?

Feel free to stop trying to be so self important there pig vomit. Just as a gauge of how popular you think you are I just saw a youtube video of actual paint drying that had over 200k views.....

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm going to start ReRolled Mumble .... er RADIO!

I'm going to ask the tough questions.

kanak32_sl

shitlord
Dude you dont do radio. You rent a 25 man mumble server and stream some shitty music app playlist. I have my own personal mumble server to that runs me a whopping $20 a year so does that mean if I hit my push to talk and hold my mic by my speaker while playing Bon Jovi that I am also a station manager?

Feel free to stop trying to be so self important there pig vomit. Just as a gauge of how popular you think you are I just saw a youtube video of actual paint drying that had over 200k views.....
It's essentially the same as someone with a blog claiming to be a journalist.

Denaut

Trump's Staff
rrr_img_66068.jpg