Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think a few little things like a fancy UI and reasonable size nameplates would go a long way. Sure, animations etc eventually, but the world and characters actually looked good. The only real eyesore to me was seeing that massive text and bars floating over people's heads filling the screen of the streamer.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I am interested to see how they handle 100+ ppl in the same zone and how they plan to do raiding. Then I'll know if I am all in or not.

Where is Ut btw?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
There is a long way to go here guy. We saw a controlled demo in a single area. Animations were still horrible as the first time we saw them. I'll give them props for being honest during the stream and just playing. But there is a fucking LONG way to go. For this type of game it's promising. More than I thought we would have.

I wonder if daybreak is the angel investor with the EQ next cancellation.

And honestly. If this comes out, I still think all the nostalgia freaks will play it for an hour, die, and say fuck this. And go back to more mainstream games.
Been here the whole time. ??? This was two pages back.

What we need in this genre is a punishing MMORPG with dark souls combat.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Logged on, 10 new pages since last time I checked this thread (figured it was just 10 pages of Bisi's dope gifs). EQ Next dies, and Pantheon is somewhat alive. What a world.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
This is like watching Ben Carson go House Nicorette with Trump.

Look. There's the Brad that's a total fuck up, a little stupid, no work ethic, and then there's the guy behind the scenes. You don't know that Brad.

Fuck you all. Bunch of Christie wannabes.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
This is like watching Ben Carson go House Nicorette with Trump.

Look. There's the Brad that's a total fuck up, a little stupid, no work ethic, and then there's the guy behind the scenes. You don't know that Brad.

Fuck you all. Bunch of Christie wannabes.
Drunk posting.

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Only found out this was happening via the EQNext cancellation thread on NeoGAF, but I just watched a good chunk of the Twitch stream and I'm honestly kind of impressed. I hadn't paid attention to this at all since the Kickstarter crashed and burned a while back and all of the shenanigans with Brad and donations on his site came to light, so I expected they wouldn't have a damn thing worth showing, but I was honestly kind of impressed by what I saw. Still a long ways to go, but it looks like they have some solid fundamentals already working in the game.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Twitch feed didn't look so great when moving. When he was still the world looked pretty damn good, but i still wouldnt play it
Don't act like you aren't still on the pantheon train. Come on bro. Now you're somewhat vindicated by this. This is your moment. Shine on. Pantheon on!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Didn't catch the life feed and the video isn't up on their Youtube, but I don't need to see it to know it was awesome! Trains? Fizzles? Talk of Bards after launch?! I can't wait to rock! They've done the hard work, boys, and it's now time to sit back and bask in the glorious, well deserved hype. Pantheon will officially launch before EQN and Brad the gamer god will rise again and seemingly before Christ. Time to sharpen the wooden spoon I promised to circumcise myself with before I was a true believer. Because there is literally no possible way Pantheon won't launch and be the greatest EQ MMO ever made!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't act like you aren't still on the pantheon train. Come on bro. Now you're somewhat vindicated by this. This is your moment. Shine on. Pantheon on!
Those guys did awesome. Like I've been saying. They are small but dedicated. Good things will come. Pantheon on!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't catch the life feed and the video isn't up on their Youtube, but I don't need to see it to know it was awesome! Trains? Fizzles? Talk of Bards after launch?! I can't wait to rock! They've done the hard work, boys, and it's now time to sit back and bask in the glorious, well deserved hype. Pantheon will officially launch before EQN and Brad the gamer god will rise again and seemingly before Christ. Time to sharpen the wooden spoon I promised to circumcise myself with before I was a true believer. Because there is literally no possible way Pantheon won't launch and be the greatest EQ MMO ever made!
What if you just cut it off with the wooden spoon and noodle sucks it? It's a fair compromise

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if this game actually goes beyond some smackhead's daydream and they got shaman class, can i play with you guys? i was the one of the best in eq and when i came back to eq a few years back i still was. i get too bored at night and need something to play. plus it will keep me from posting here.
smile.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
If this game makes it, and is actually released in full, I will do two things:

1. watch Noodle suck a homeless guy's dick
2. play a game of this sort for the first time in my life.