Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
This thread is the same shit set on a loop.

The only interesting shit would be watching Monty stream, MAYBE even joppa. Until people can run around and shit, this thread is balls. I don't get why you can't just have it live for free while in development. Bunch of bergers like "us" would drive the dev direction in a productive way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
No but really, you should try it. It is the place to be for people who are compelled to make meaningless posts constantly.

The Pantheon subreddit only has 4 people in it. No audience, besides someone has to stick around and make sure Gramps doesn't shit himself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
This thread is the same shit set on a loop.

The only interesting shit would be watching Monty stream, MAYBE even joppa. Until people can run around and shit, this thread is balls. I don't get why you can't just have it live for free while in development. Bunch of bergers like "us" would drive the dev direction in a productive way.

Can you imagine the cries if they made a skinner box addictive style MMO like EQ free for 6 months then cut it off and charged $60 for a box plus $15 a month.

It would be hilarious.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sounds like you are onto something there. a_skeleton_02 to replace Brad as head of Pantheon. You heard it here first folks.

Just addicting people at all would be good. If they can addict them for 6 months it would be a huge success. I have played every MMO you can name but I haven't played any of them for more than 2 months except for EQ.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Cool story bro, tell us your biography too. You played EQ a bunch and every game since then sucks. That's amazing any other shit you wanna parrot from 90% of the posters here?

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Just addicting people at all would be good. If they can addict them for 6 months it would be a huge success. I have played every MMO you can name but I haven't played any of them for more than 2 months except for EQ.

This is the definition of shitpost.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users