Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Alpha access kinda super cheap but I guess it's the limited access, once it's gone as people have said I assume it'll be higher. Anyway put 45 for now for that, might add some more if/when Blood Mage or Disciple is revealed, that said I doubt they'd do Disciple without doing Monk(similar animations) so I don't see Disciple being even in the game at all, sadly.

On the moddable UI being a stretchgoal, not too much of a big deal if we're talking addons and shit, as long as the stock UI is customizable. Everything should be movable, and if possible resizeable(if too complicated to work out, small/medium/large settings for individual elements would work too). That's really good enough imo.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So, you grather the souls of other heroes? Like, other players, or just other NPCs?

I hate when MMOs do that whole, "You're the hero!" shit, but there are like 1000 other heroes running around. It's lame. I'd rather just be some guy, and get well known because I play well, or because I'm a a crazy or interesting person (Fansy the Bard, etc).

Also, that was cheesy as hell. Lol.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fae Rainbow Shoes
+20% Run Speed
Leaves a rainbow colored trail when you move your feet around.
Why not just go ahead and make :

Jboots
+20% Runspeed, +19% Runspeed for 5 hours after every patch.
"I swear the Jboots go slower....."

Was def going in for 300-500 but I need to look at my finances first... However it will surely be doing 45 at bare min. Beyond 45 what do people figure the best option is for 100-600?

Does KS use paypal? do I have to use a CC?
Kickstarter wanted to use PayPal, but eBay won't let you buy things that don't exist. A game has to get funded before eBay will approve purchases for it.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
So, you grather the souls of other heroes? Like, other players, or just other NPCs?

I hate when MMOs do that whole, "You're the hero!" shit, but there are like 1000 other heroes running around. It's lame. I'd rather just be some guy, and get well known because I play well, or because I'm a a crazy or interesting person (Fansy the Bard, etc).
The way it reads, it's other heroes from these worlds' pasts. You gather their power and abilities as you level up/grow in the world. I imagine Ranthar the Mighty will be a quest NPC for whom you must kill 1000 orcs; then he will give you his Mighty Cleave ability, which you can slot on your task bar, replacing/in addition to the normal Warrior ability "Chop".

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Currently sitting on $45 with intentions to go up, I just wanted to reserve my alpha spot. This thing needs to stop hopping along though. $25K is nice, but the first day or so is when people typically dump the big money in. You can't back on having to come close to that same amount every day for the rest of the KS.

bigdogchris_sl

shitlord
Currently sitting on $45 with intentions to go up, I just wanted to reserve my alpha spot. This thing needs to stop hopping along though. $25K is nice, but the first day or so is when people typically dump the big money in. You can't back on having to come close to that same amount every day for the rest of the KS.
I'm not worried. It usually takes a few days for a KS to really gain traction. Larger gaming sites need to get wind of it.

That last couple days is actually when the most money comes in on these things.

Sentien_sl

shitlord
With class/race information being released weekly, I wouldn't be surprised to see a larger influx at the end when people know what classes will 100% be in at launch.

Del

Vyemm Raider
I'm not worried. It usually takes a few days for a KS to really gain traction. Larger gaming sites need to get wind of it.
Someone should post about this kickstarter on neogaf and reddit if there aren't threads there already for it. I would, but I don't have an account on either site.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Another little item to throw out while i'm on a break... Please Brad, no cut scenes. Just text and Quest Journals. I don't care how well done they are it takes me out of the game and interrupts the fluidity of the gameplay.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
that's not true at all man

Star Citizen by Cloud Imperium Games Corporation :: Kicktraq
Camelot Unchained by City State Entertainment :: Kicktraq
Pathfinder Online: A Fantasy Sandbox MMO by Goblinworks Inc. :: Kicktraq

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
Someone should post about this kickstarter on neogaf and reddit if there aren't threads there already for it. I would, but I don't have an account on either site.
I guess I could throw one up on Gaf, unless you want to gojira?

Edit - Looks like it's part of the overall Kickstarter thread and doesn't have its own.

PhoneticHalo_sl

shitlord
Let's have a list of the collectors editions of past mmo's and their cost, so I can see where this stands in value. I can't remember the price but I got burned hard with the lotro collectors edition. Sub for life and it went free to play lol

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
I was going to post it earlier, but decided against it to see if Brad makes any changes to the kickstarter page or reward tiers first.
Just saw your posts in the Kickstarter thread. Looking forward to a Pantheon thread of its own
smile.png