Potato del Grande
fuck lizards

tenor.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Oh man. I play hockey multiple times a week, and I have to tell you that this happens way more than you think it does. If you're on a fast shift and you're changing on the fly (which always happens), trying to rush yourself over the boards can end up with you flat on your ass in front of the bench. Especially if the people on the bench aren't paying attention and you're trying to avoid kicking them or hitting them with your stick.

Still funny every time. I even laugh when I do it myself.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i am setting my web cam last night I have a blue light problem but the rest is good go. no funny business.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He's almost ready, he just needs ten years to finish preparing. Gotta buy the right mic and webcam after an exhaustive purchase and study of every available combination on the market and then, you know, get a PhD in communications. He definitely won't weasel out with excuses after that.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
yes i think figured out my problem with the lighting pick a time. Dick was looking for a podcast invite zaide. Invite him too. I want to see him play possum.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

yes i think figured out my problem with the lighting pick a time. Dick was looking for an podcast inivte zaide. Invite him too.
I'm only going on your podcast. That's the one I signed up for. A big star like me can't just be going on all the EQ podcasts like a filthy whore.

DickTrickle

I hope you're prepared Zaide. We need full James Earl Jones details, Liz Wooley drama, pantheon tax scams, Furor guild friendship, the EQ zone named after him, and so much more!

• 1Like