Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox this is the thread for posting gifs of people falling down and sometimes discussing a MMO that will never be released.

Try to stay on topic or we may have to put you back in the hole.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 3Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am not going to be bullied and dont expect to go quietly in the night.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
At some point we need to acknowledge that this entire thread belongs in the Shaw Denamian Denamian

this game is a farce and thread is turning into Sox fantasyland.

i say if we dont have alpha in 2024 we Shaw it. Who’s with me? That means only 15 more months of sox insane fantasies

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Well Amod Amod I believe your way forward is clear.

I plead insanity on behalf of Sox. He is not of a state of mind to testify or request this on his own behalf.

Involuntary trips to the Shaw as appropriate, where he belongs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
My ex-roommate in KC was the original Jameson from Club Fu and he had a shaman named Yonkers before I knew him. When I was out in irvine in 2006, I played Wow at Howies game/ shack. I was a casual player in the earlly 2000s and normally played in Cary, NC they used to talk about Furor all the time like he was a god on ECi. I remember the funeral they had for Shawn in the Ocean of Tears.

I had a booth at the Super Flea for about 3 years between 2015-2018 selling toys video games, and collectible cards. I was known as the Toy Guy.

I have the gift of gab as the italians would say.

Down in spring lake the shop owner would let you play 24 hours for $25. People would take turns sleeping on his gaming couches.
How many children have you kidnapped, molested, and murdered?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Being there is the best title for this movie. Unless you are there you don't know the meaning about what he says. Life has double meanings, and everyone has a different opinion on subjects based on their experiences. Everyone should watch this movie once in your life. It won best picture of the year in 1978. Comedy genius Peter was.
It didn't win best picture of the year; it wasn't even nominated.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
wasnt Hollywood on strike during this time for the award. I rememeber my favorite move of all time could not promote its release Somewhere in Time. I was the first 1980 titme travel movie. I am done with this thread. i wish I could go back in time and get my money back from Brasse.

How many children have you kidnapped, molested, and murdered? None. I am a man of my word, i remember a certain person who promise donating S100 dollars to my favorite charity if I quoted a post, Remember Weasel? wheres it at? I want you to donate it to OLGAnon in memory of Shawn or face the shaw for being a weasel.
being there.png

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
wasnt Hollywood on strike during this time for the award. I rememeber my favorite move of all time could not promote its release Somewhere in Time. I was the first 1980 titme travel movie. I am done with this thread. i wish I could go back in time and get my money back from Brasse.

How many children have you kidnapped, molested, and murdered? None. I am a man of my word, i remember a certain person who promise donating a #100 dollars to my favorite charactity if quote a post, Remember Weasel? wheres it at? Little johnny needs a new bike for Xmas.
View attachment 492096
Eyes What GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

How many children have you kidnapped, molested, and murdered? None. I am a man of my word, i remember a certain person who promise donating S100 dollars to my favorite charity if I quoted a post, Remember Weasel? wheres it at? I want you to donate it to OLGAnon in memory of Shawn or face the shaw for being a weasel.
View attachment 492096
I asked repeatedly who you wanted me to donate to and you never answered so I donated to a mental health advocate organization already. Sorry.

The Oscars happened every year. It just wasn't nominated. Still, I'll give you props for liking Somewhere in Time. Great music and that damn penny was heartbreaking.