Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Brad and Chris were waiting for Microsoft. Design a deal with them and taken over. Thank God saga heroes, but Microsoft at the last moment. Back away from the Gale later on. Microsoft would invest in another company called lizard and water warcraft. So that wasn't the issue. Maybe they realized that it was a f****** mess with all that spaghetti code that they had in the told. Everyone to go outside and they were gonna have a team meeting concerning the cell of the company to Microsoft when everyone went outside to celebrate. They locked the doors on them.

• 2Moron
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok, people in the Asshat threads were right. If he wins, he wont even fucking know he won. Shits rigged.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Someone asked me earwhere is the proof the proof is at home in which I have ever been home in about 2 months. But when I do get home they rest assured it will be public for everyone to see

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Good news, I came up with my next idea for sailors and sea monsters to show their personality. They're all sitting around at a poker table. Playing cards and chewing bubble gum..

• 1Fal'len

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Because the rest of us don't make false promises.

drunk crash GIF

"There is nothing, I promise you"

"There is no server"

Should we really compile all of that junk in this thread?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I got to admit kilsin was right about something years ago when everyone fled to sinking s*** Java and him stayed on. Just solidify everything. They f****** hung them out to dry. I think Joppa would have been gone a long time ago if he didn't have so much time invested with incentives. As far as residuals for the soul of the game, I think that's the only reason why people stayed

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Good news, I came up with my next idea for sailors and sea monsters to show their personality. They're all sitting around at a poker table. Playing cards and chewing bubble gum..
Poker really works for the childfriendly characters, well done. Nailing that demographic.

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I got to admit kilsin was right about something years ago when everyone fled to sinking s*** Java and him stayed on. Just solidify everything. They f****** hung them out to dry. I think Joppa would have been gone a long time ago if he didn't have so much time invested with incentives. As far as residuals for the soul of the game, I think that's the only reason why people stayed
Sox why you not post in the asshat voitng thrtead. the devs want to contact you about podcat opportunities.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It still amazes me how friends of the owner of pantheon plus which is minus. Don't have a clue on what's going on with pantheon rise of the Fallen development..