Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Siliconemelons

Yup and also Veeshan community grew here also as well.

Also some things for example screenshots… it says or used to “no limits post away” was not (as it became) a content statement but a bandwith file size this as back in the day image hosting was not free cheap and easy, so having a place to post doubled as a host

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yup and also Veeshan community grew here also as well.

Also some things for example screenshots… it says or used to “no limits post away” was not (as it became) a content statement but a bandwith file size this as back in the day image hosting was not free cheap and easy, so having a place to post doubled as a host
Friend of mine was on the same server as FOH back in the day. He used to lurk here a bit, and for some reason I started posting around ’04 I think. Fairly sure I started under the name ‘Weaponized Pumpkin’ and/or used a kinda Jack o’lantern as my avatar pic. 🤷‍♂️

I’m a heathen who never played EQ

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
As far as Joco stadiums, until the 2031 season the Chiefs are here at Arrowhead. Under Laura Kelly as governor Kansas has been kicking ass. It's been a secret for KC as an up-and-coming city for years. We are 7 to 9 hours to 4 major cities in the Midwest from four different directions. Sprint and the phone network are here. Property valves are cheap for right now. The only thing that has hurt JOCO is the reputation of being the Wild West-"Dot" county. Crime is high there like Downtown KC, JoCo is where all the yuppies and old money live. Football is a poor man's sport. For example, look at Cleveland or Baltimore- common hard-working blue collared people-who like BBQ and drinking beer. Joco is a better city for Pickleball or Tennis. Joco has no men's shelters. KCMO has the World Cup in two years.

Regime Regime ? Vanderhoof Vanderhoof ?

Am I high right now?

I'm still tripping out over the "Crime is high there like Downtown KC"

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Am I high right now?

You can't expect the dude who lived in Independence and probably never leaves his house to have any idea of what the greater metropolitan is like. He talks about Sprint when it was bought out and their campus was closed years ago.

His knowledge of the area is about equal to his knowledge of MMO history.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The growth of a city; brings drugs and crime. Granted the mob is still here. Very small and mostly old Italians now. The city has corralled the homeless within a five-block district away from the power and light district. There is a growing young gang population growing in Downtown where they wanted to build the new stadiums. KC Tennant Association group shut the shit building down.

• 1Moron

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How's "cata classic" bro

I'll be enjoying the blood and snow of Pantheon next month

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
How's "cata classic" bro

I'll be enjoying the blood and snow of Pantheon next month
And like the last beloved thing featuring blood and snow will Pantheon completely fumble the product in the end?

Rolling Falling Down GIF

Chris

Potato del Grande
My brother and I look alike I have brown hair and he is blonde. I am better looking.
Imagine using your brother's death to say this.

Anyway he looks like a younger thinner slightly less autistic version of yourself, so you are also wrong.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The growth of a city; brings drugs and crime. Granted the mob is still here. Very small and mostly old Italians now. The city has corralled the homeless within a five-block district away from the power and light district. There is a growing young gang population growing in Downtown where they wanted to build the new stadiums. KC Tennant Association group shut the shit building down.
And none of that has anything to do with Johnson county.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
And like the last beloved thing featuring blood and snow will Pantheon completely fumble the product in the end?

Rolling Falling Down GIF

After over a thousand pages of flailing about how no one was ever gonna play this game and it didn't exist, I played this game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Am I high right now?

Dude the only crime I experienced was standing next to the shooters at the parade while chugging a Coors Light. I can’t believe my last words pre chug could have been to my buddy “When the mountains turn blue they are as cold as the rockies”

Johnson County and Wyandotte are fine. I had a buddy telling me “to take this area serious” when we drove over to fucking Slaps a few years ago.

I totally /laughed hard in DC

I got friends and family all over. Aunt in Olathe so I always will love there. Best Jackstacks is in Overland Park and of course joes there in overland.

Peeps in Liberty, independence, Grandview, Erronius Erronius is in Raytown, belton

all good

Southwest Missouri always my home and I’m a Ozarks dude.

• 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

So when was the last time you were actually in JoCo?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
house steps.png

What's wrong with this pic? It was taken Sept '23. No one lives here anymore. With your trained eye and attention to detail, you should be able to get this one Weasel. I have decided if someone gets it right, I will make a weasel emote for my soon-to-be-released podcast. I will name him Dick.

Isn't Google Earth wonderful?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf