Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Sachee

N00b

This is why I don't even bother following the crowd-funding, the "next eq", the wow-killers, and the hope of improving MMOs. MMOs have reached a stalemate for now. Part of the problem is technology. They can't even host a high # of players in the same area, making dynamic interactive game worlds impossible. Once you create an event that is extremely popular, the servers inevitably crash or can't handle the data load. So the idea of AI, virtual reality, Game Masters possessing NPCs are all great novel ideas, they remain ideas for now. I think I know what the solution to these things is, but it's pointless to speculate on it, since I have no power and no way to generate wealth to realize the idea.

I imagined once how cool it would be to have Lord Nagafen leave his lair and be controlled by a Game Master once a week in EQ. Then I realized it would crash commonlands every time. They simply can't do it. The # of people that show up for such events becomes problematic for them.

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Every clip, even those in broad daylight, the player characters look like dark silhouettes. Are they all wearing the same brown armor? I can’t tell.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
He even said its not even a soft launch, just "early access" which is another word for paid alpha testing.

I will eagerly wait for all the exploitation to commence though! Might be fun to watch unless this thread is just insane ramblings of Mr Cock.

I am a VIP sucka. I got some goodies coming to my ass. It's a Box copy after testing. Subs don't bother me. People still play Original DOAC even after the vampire class ex[;opt ruined their game. Whoever got my buddy code is a lucky person. Maybe they will give out more code for the Necro release.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Welp it's a go for full launch, I told u so

From here on out it's Mr. Sox, Dr. Nirgon and the Harlem Heat sucka

Pantheon is the Concord of MMORPGs not only will it never see the light of day, even if it were to launch the straight up ugly dogshit failure of it will cause it to be turned off a couple of weeks later. You are getting scammed Nirgon Nirgon and honestly you deserve the scam.

Also lets all hope Mr. Sox Mr. Sox landlord wins the suit, counter sues, and Mr. Sox Mr. Sox finally is placed in the mental asylum or just ends up homeless on the street and gets jogged on. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am playing Pantheon now. The one complaint I am having is that there are not enough people to interact with right now on the server and no guilds to get shit done. Maybe I need to start a FOH chapter since Alex has gone into hiding.

Erroneous are you a stripper because you talked about your big tits all the time. Most strippers I know are gamers. Do the Math.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I am playing Pantheon now. The one complaint I am having is that there are not enough people to interact with right now on the server and no guilds to get shit done. Maybe I need to start a FOH chapter since Alex has gone into hiding.

Erroneous are you a stripper because you talked about your big tits all the time. Most strippers I know are gamers. Do the Math.
How many strippers do you know and do you know them outside of the establishment they happen to be working at?

Fail Fat Cat GIF

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

She has enormous fake tits. All the other KC people have seen them, I guess you're just the odd duck out.