Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
"Cooking with Sox" would be hilarious since the culinary world is full of French words. WTF is a suss wide?

"No, Sox, I said 'sous vide' not 'sue me'. You gotta stop suing everyone around you, LOL, I was talking about cooking"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Can you imagine if Sox was a legal clerk for @Cad or @Butthurt?

It would just be the "WTF did I just read?" meme, nonstop

"It's voir dire not a 'vore deer'"

"Pro rata doesn't mean you're a fan of Ratatouille"

View attachment 551060
I used to work with an aggressively retarded know it all like 15 years back who went to be a paralegal. Quoting shit out the SOP or laws while I'm trying to nap or trying to bring my attention to things that should be ignored. I used to call him boss and just let him do my job cause it entertained me. I never did check in to see how that went for him. He'd probably be like 50 now, so around the same age as Sox?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

That's why you wear thick leather gloves the handling those little bastards. Forget that happen maybe about a year ago. Squirrel somehow got into our chimney, then escaped into the house.

Needless to say, hilarity ensued. Dogs were going nuts, wife was screaming. I grabbed my heavy duty grilling gloves, essentially welder's gloves, cornered the little bastard, and was able to scoop them into a cardboard box.

Should have cooked him, squirrel is delicious, but we were laughing so much at the end, I didn't have the heart for it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

Log Wizard
Well you are a known Mike Pence Judas no chill.

Doesn't matter how kew I was to him, he never stops it with the disingenuous conversation charade or random weasel Pencestabbing me out of the blue

Which is a shame cuz i wanted to be pals and I thought we'd get along

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Doesn't matter how kew I was to him, he never stops it with the disingenuous conversation charade or random weasel Pencestabbing me out of the blue

1728517546846.png

You can't change folder's nature.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Foler Foler is like the boy that pulls a girl's hair when he likes them, but he's a homo.

Season 2 Friends GIF by HBO
Gay Pirate Ship GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>

Why yas gotta’b like that? I just wants ye to stop sayin those things bout the Sox behind his back and to b kew

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users