Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whoa... Brad is in contact with Boogie?
Who the fuck is boogle? God I fucking hate twitter. Some dude named "boogie2988" apparently has enough fans or something to fund this silly game??

EDIT: some video blogger guy, 1.5m subs to hear some dude talk about mmos? No clue what the appeal is with with these gamer "vlog" things is. Fuck i feel old and I am only 28.

Aeiouy_sl

shitlord
Now we know each class will have two paths/sub classes, I would like to know how it works. How early on do you choose a path? Is it irrevocable (I hope so). What is required to choose? Hopefully a quest line. I would say at level ten but if it is a twenty level game maybe sooner.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Not being snarky at all , as for all my bitching I want a game like this to succeed (my bitching has been about their ineptness of the KS), but it will be interesting to see how Brad interacting with Boogie and if Boogie helps push the KS what happens with pledges.

It should make an evident uptick in numbers of folks jumping onto the KS , if not then not sure what more will.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If you have lowered your pledge over the last couple days for whatever reason, I would keep an eye on tier availability. Expect a big surge of new backers if Boogie throws in his support. He doesn't back kickstarters like... Ever. If he does, those early tester slots might get snatched up way faster than they have been, and you might be S.O.L. down the road.

If you aren't gonna watch his channel for a Pantheon update, at least watch twitter.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now we know each class will have two paths/sub classes, I would like to know how it works. How early on do you choose a path? Is it irrevocable (I hope so). What is required to choose? Hopefully a quest line. I would say at level ten but if it is a twenty level game maybe sooner.
I asked Brad about the system last night.. Was told..Gear and also rare spells/prayers you find out while adventuring.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Boogie is an OK dude. So many YouTube personalities with millions of viewers are so fucking awful it hurts (pewdiepie or whatever), but Boogie can be funny.

It's based on gear and on advancement choices, so it might be more personalized than that.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
As a person who typically plays a cleric, I'm not a fan of "Battle Cleric" that's not a title.... it's a description.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Just saw that Tweet back and forth with Brad and Boogie. The dude has 1.6 million subscribers and so many animated gifs from his videos that it actually could make a difference in this whole campaign. Fucking hell Brad, you really are pushing the good word.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
BTW flex not to hijack too much but you note the bit on the SOE AMA today about PVP and burning villages down in EQN and so on ?
rrr_img_57780.jpg

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Flex, we need to burninate the peasants together in EQN. Apparently Smed wants PVP to be awesome.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Funny because Smed seemed really blunt about EQNL and EQN. He pretty much stated that he doesn't give a shit about building or the voxel stuff, but the magic is in Storybricks. He also said the screenshots don't do it justify and EQN can get pretty dark, but we'll see about that.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm actually really impressed that he reached out to Boogie. Boogie is an old school gamer but he's typically a Blizzard guy.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Flex, we need to burninate the peasants together in EQN. Apparently Smed wants PVP to be awesome.
Whoa...what? Did someone say PvP? My only problem is I don't think I can play a game with Everquest stamped on it if it is absolutely nothing like Everquest.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm actually really impressed that he reached out to Boogie. Boogie is an old school gamer but he's typically a Blizzard guy.
Pretty sure he got his start in EQ.

One of us! One of us!

Also, Brad still reps a hotmail email addy. Shits classic, yo. Maybe him and Boogie can chat on ICQ.