Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Dont worry guys, the Reddit hivemind is jerking off about how Ben Dean has a producer letter coming out soon with huge news! Its definitely gonna be about an angel investor right!? Right?! (this literally happens every month about his lame ass producers letter)
Trust the plan?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still just imagine this game releasing and then how long it would take to get the first content patch.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Jecj9.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If they do it right they can relaunch servers over and over again for 20 years
I think everyone would be fine with launching it the first time within the next 20 years.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
When they say "seven figure investment" they mean maybe high six....and probably not even that.

But I wish them all the luck.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Supposedly this isnt even enough for full funding. Yet somehow VR claims that they have enough full funding from crowd sourcing to launch the game, but it will just take longer. Uhh what?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
They really don't have much and what they have is half-assed.

I was looking at this picture on their site, then I look at the lower left in detail and see this

1611074260918.png

This arch can't support jack shit, if it wasn't fantasy the bricks would be fal'len.

• 1Worf

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Okay it's nice they secured more funding. I haven't followed this as much as you guys so is there a chance this will release sometime in the *close* future? I am not getting younger and I could use a new dad's mmo.