Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
SZ was best time ever in an mmo. So much fun and so much grief. The message board was insane as well.
Pantheon is gonna bring it all back.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
SZ was best time ever in an mmo. So much fun and so much grief. The message board was insane as well.
Pantheon is gonna bring it all back.

They will flip the pvp switch on like EQ pvp, make ONE balance patch for flat reduction to damage if necessary and that's it.

Meta can form itself. Ignore all the "my class can't solo pvp well" crap.

You shoulda seen when they agreed to doing that. All the care bears lost it. Like wth should they care?..... I HAVE MY SUSPICIONS (forgot about this wonderful thread meme).

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
When the servers merged? You mean when nobody was playing EQ anymore? Lmfao. Wipe up the chin drool.

That's the only actual head to head competition that ever took place.

The guys from your team got blown out like your wife's o ring during a frat party.

Like I said, there was no great migration to SZ. It was prolly fun, but it's not like all the big names and crews went there. So you can pretend like you were dunking on MJ during his prime, but the reality is you were in the old man rec league.

Look at the upside, now we are all in the old man rec league.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's the only actual head to head competition that ever took place.

The guys from your team got blown out like your wife's o ring during a frat party.

Like I said, there was no great migration to SZ. It was prolly fun, but it's not like all the big names and crews went there. So you can pretend like you were dunking on MJ during his prime, but the reality is you were in the old man rec league.

Look at the upside, now we are all in the old man rec league.
We're all old as fuck this is true.

What gets me are the people who jump on whatever new EQ server and are still chasing that missed glory. Like banging the fat divorced prom queen with 5 kids at your 25th high school reunion. Welp, you finally did it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Tripping Falling Down GIF by CuriosityStream

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
We're all old as fuck this is true.

What gets me are the people who jump on whatever new EQ server and are still chasing that missed glory. Like banging the fat divorced prom queen with 5 kids at your 25th high school reunion. Welp, you finally did it.
I know this might come as a shocker, but some of us do it simply because despite 22 years of "innovation", the gameplay loop of EQ is still fun. Some of us aren't really trying to relive the glory years at Polk High.

• 5Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I see this thread has been contaminated by eq fanboys. Please bring back the fallens.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sucks for you I guess.

The only time I played EQ after late Kunark, was to log on and train people on my buddies monk.

Never suspended.
Never banned.

I can't tell you how many hundreds of times I trained people... About to go out, head to buddies house, hop on Wynch, train a few times, head out for the night.

Sometimes at like 3am, all fucked up, would be doing it again. Hell, there were 3 or 4 of us that would take turns using that toon to train people.

Almost like having humans enforce things subjectively creates different experiences...

Nah, that's crazy talk!

What a life you lived then!

• 1Worf

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know this might come as a shocker, but some of us do it simply because despite 22 years of "innovation", the gameplay loop of EQ is still fun. Some of us aren't really trying to relive the glory years at Polk High.
200.gif

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love when people from sz claim xteaming faggotry. It's the same in most teams pvp environments that aren't either heavily regulated or have resets - the winning team snowballs. Sz evils just ran away with the server, and given the ruleset, were able to dunk even harder on others to stay in first. You ended up with more competition on blue servers, where guilds like foh had to actually get creative and be determined to hold leads. Sz had no regulation so you could just dumpster anyone. Xteaming faggots at least could try to poke back sometimes. I think combine and selo, tlp servers, were more hardcore than sz.

Anyway. That was all like 2 decades ago. 2 decades from now, we'll be playing this game's beta, so whatever.

biden-falling-biden.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nothing worse than when the pvp fags hop in to fag up threads

Oh I'm sorry, were we interrupting some gripping discussion of actual game development? Alpha news? Gameplay? Anything? No? Ok then.

c1dc81c263a2f3e92a9e658d9c7f3a44_w200.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Come on now, these devs have graduated top of their class. They're just doing some pro-bono work....getting some exposure!

graduation-fail.gif

graduation-fail.gif

graduation-back.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users