Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well I guess we don't have all the answers but they're fully funded and keep showing new content. You just gotta wait.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I guess we don't have all the answers but they're fully funded and keep showing new content. You just gotta wait.

Did you take over convo's job?

I'll hope for the best(a new game) but expect the worse(nothing).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Tom Petty Waiting GIF

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So they have/had 1/6 the staff and didn't have the money up front. Base EQ was bare bones (no clarity for enchanters) and had lots of DCs and issues.

We will see what we get.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they have/had 1/6 the staff and didn't have the money up front. Base EQ was bare bones (no clarity for enchanters) and had lots of DCs and issues.

We will see what we get.

Curious where you get the staff number from? Their site only list board(lol@ having a executive board), and 3rd party sites say 20 to 26 employees over the years(kickstarter in 2014 listed 23 people). Though they still list mcquaid, so who knows.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

We will see what we get.
They also had tech from the 90's and had absolutely zero experience whatsoever on building an MMO. The excuses are pretty pathetic honestly.

• 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They either aren't focused on producing a game or they aren't good at programming / a building full of all 80s and no 20s.

Excuses at this point are meaningless. If you lack budget, scale back assets and artwork. If you lack manpower, scale back the world scope and class numbers and just add them later.

There are probably more lines of text in this thread than working lines of code for pantheon.

• 2Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm not sure how much the modern tools solve. Anyone I've been able to talk to who's a big dog on this end tells me about the amount of engine hacking and close to metal programming they have to do, to this day.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
They release more podcasts, roundtables, posters, etc. than actual in game footage, which screams "someone buys us, we have a concept !"

• 1Truth!

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
What gameplay?! You've played the game. It's called EQ/Vanguard. Now move on and get us some fallen meme.