Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
He played the game, squirt. Revise your assertion from not playable to not launched.

PS: The Office is for cringer normies

Anytime I see you and "Mr. Sox" posting one right after the other.

lol bot.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can we not gloss over the fact that Jasker, completely out of left field (get it?) responded to a post that was obviously for someone else? Is this a string theory that we really want to ignore?!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Can we not gloss over the fact that Jasker, completely out of left field (get it?) responded to a post that was obviously for someone else? Is this a string theory that we really want to ignore?!

Or he posted under the wrong account.

Not sure what the rules are on alt accounts when it comes to disassociative personality disorder. Going to need Amod Amod ruling on this one

• 3Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Or he posted under the wrong account.

Not sure what the rules are on alt accounts when it comes to disassociative personality disorder. Going to need Amod Amod ruling on this one
Ooh, that's a tough one. The rule on alts is 'not allowed'. But if there's another -kin of some flavor joggin around in the ol' noggin, AND they were using a VPN (which kind of hurts their case since that would imply awareness), they could theoretically claim that they have no knowledge of said alt.

Let's just say that I would take the theory on if someone is being tried and convicted for murder who has this affliction: too bad, you're both getting fried.

As for Jasker, I have no idea what triggered him. I usually don't. How someone gets an actual threat out of the classic, "I'd like to report a murder" joke after someone makes a solid burn, I have no idea.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sox is just crazy enough that when Jasker reads one of his post he thinks it's him.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I agree completely. End me. DM for my address. Bring guns or many people to forcibly take me.

In your own mind im sure thats a fatality

For reference :)

Here is my theory:

Nirgon Nirgon owns the Mr Sox bot. Sometimes when the bot's replies become too obvious where everyone should know it's a bot, Jasker posts something on the account and it becomes a bit more legit (as little legit as possible) and this time Jasker forgot to log out of the Jasker account.

With that said, as a side note - the scariest bot of all time.

SvhzpB.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
I agree completely. End me. DM for my address. Bring guns or many people to forcibly take me.

Reminds me of when I was a teenager on MSN or on eRepublik a little later.

I would forget to swap accounts when flaming someone and I would get this feeling of dread and it would be super awkward explaining myself after.

This is why I don't do alts, it's too much effort and you get found out anyway.

Anyway it seems confirmed that Jasker==Sox and it's just a case of if it's a one map operation or if multiple people are doing it.

Daidraco

Reminds me of when I was a teenager on MSN or on eRepublik a little later.

I would forget to swap accounts when flaming someone and I would get this feeling of dread and it would be super awkward explaining myself after.

This is why I don't do alts, it's too much effort and you get found out anyway.

Anyway it seems confirmed that Jasker==Sox and it's just a case of if it's a one map operation or if multiple people are doing it.
Why am I not surprised that you, of all people here, would have alternate accounts on different forums when you were a "teenager."

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I'm just jasker, half of this forum knows me and my IPs and locations / whereabouts what i sound like what i look like my full name all personable identification

my social security number

birthmarks

im not anyone but jasker on this forum

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm just jasker, half of this forum knows me and my IPs and locations / whereabouts what i sound like what i look like my full name all personable identification

birthmarks

No one knows you or cares about you.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

yerm

birthmarks

Ok then explain this comment:

You took very personally a comment that was obviously directed at sox.