Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Is it possible for someone to fake a death in life?
Yes.

Jump Falling GIF by Film Riot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Let me ask you something. Is it possible for someone to fake a death in life? Anyone can take out an obituary for a funeral home. Especially when they don't charge for it. Park Lawn has a submission form for death notices for the family. They just post it. Our local paper, Kansas City Star, charges a boat load of for this service. You have to be careful dealing with people in a nursing home. A lot of them are crazy. Normally I don't care nut I can't especially stand a fraud. In the gaming world it has happened a few times where people have faked their death when all they had to do is leave. My hope is that he went home to live with his daughter. There was no funeral planned and the celebration of life was sometime in the future. I caught a lot of heat for trying to help him. I got accused from trying to assume his identity and going thru his belonging and documents. If your father or grandfather died wouldn't there be a post from the family relatives. He offered to pay me to get him out of the nursing home 2 k, but I told him no. We were friends. Some of the staff thought I was Undercover boss. Also, the nursing home we stayed at had a lot of issues. They were trying to get me signed up with this program called Ship or Medicaid pending. Basically, when you die, Medicaid takes your shit in the way of a lien and then forecloses on your property. They were going to charge me $210 a day to live there so I left. Racism was a very big issue there. The nursing home was trying to off load of the special patients after I left. They had patients that escaped multiple times while I was there. I was there because I had my foot amputated. I care a lot about old people and wanted to get my CNA license and go back working for a nursing home. This nursing home was stealing peoples $50 a month living expense from Medicaid and not telling people they got it. I know some gamers in the past faked their own death on the forums before for various reasons. Staff maliciously slandered my name. Would you get mad if you found out it was a rouse. After all he was 84 anything is possible. It won't bother me as much if I found out he actually didn't die, and his daughter went to live with him. It would be worth it.. I know he tried to leave several times over the years and was denied by the staff. They accused me of putting him up to it and claimed he was wearing a tape recorder which turned out to be a hearing aid in his pocket. The way he talked about his daughter leads me to believe the later was true. Supposedly he died the next day after he rolled out in an ambulance after they tried forbated him from leaving. So what happened to his body? POA ends after the person dies. When Brad died, they had a Celebration of life for him plus the funeral. Former Soe employees including smed paid for it out of their pocket.

This is how I knew CR was my raid leader on Prexus. I recognize his voice from this video. Brad was against the hiring of Kilsin but Joppa struck out his neck for Kilsin. Kilsin used to talk smack about VR before he got hired.
Makes total sense.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Let me ask you something. Is it possible for someone to fake a death in life? Anyone can take out an obituary for a funeral home. Especially when they don't charge for it. Park Lawn has a submission form for death notices for the family. They just post it. Our local paper, Kansas City Star, charges a boat load of for this service. You have to be careful dealing with people in a nursing home. A lot of them are crazy. Normally I don't care nut I can't especially stand a fraud. In the gaming world it has happened a few times where people have faked their death when all they had to do is leave. My hope is that he went home to live with his daughter. There was no funeral planned and the celebration of life was sometime in the future. I caught a lot of heat for trying to help him. I got accused from trying to assume his identity and going thru his belonging and documents. If your father or grandfather died wouldn't there be a post from the family relatives. He offered to pay me to get him out of the nursing home 2 k, but I told him no. We were friends. Some of the staff thought I was Undercover boss. Also, the nursing home we stayed at had a lot of issues. They were trying to get me signed up with this program called Ship or Medicaid pending. Basically, when you die, Medicaid takes your shit in the way of a lien and then forecloses on your property. They were going to charge me $210 a day to live there so I left. Racism was a very big issue there. The nursing home was trying to off load of the special patients after I left. They had patients that escaped multiple times while I was there. I was there because I had my foot amputated. I care a lot about old people and wanted to get my CNA license and go back working for a nursing home. This nursing home was stealing peoples $50 a month living expense from Medicaid and not telling people they got it. I know some gamers in the past faked their own death on the forums before for various reasons. Staff maliciously slandered my name. Would you get mad if you found out it was a rouse. After all he was 84 anything is possible. It won't bother me as much if I found out he actually didn't die, and his daughter went to live with him. It would be worth it.. I know he tried to leave several times over the years and was denied by the staff. They accused me of putting him up to it and claimed he was wearing a tape recorder which turned out to be a hearing aid in his pocket. The way he talked about his daughter leads me to believe the later was true. Supposedly he died the next day after he rolled out in an ambulance after they tried forbated him from leaving. So what happened to his body? POA ends after the person dies. When Brad died, they had a Celebration of life for him plus the funeral. Former Soe employees including smed paid for it out of their pocket.

It's so unfair you took a lot of heat for helping a crazy dementia patient live out their delusions and harass their family.

The fake death is spot on, though. Sure, she could have just picked him up and taken him home and there's absolutely no reason to fake anything which is PRECISELY what makes it the perfect crime

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why fake your death when you can fake your cna and sneak into nursing homes? If anyone tries to call your bluff, claim they're discriminating against your physical disability.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why fake your death when you can fake your cna and sneak into nursing homes? If anyone tries to call your bluff, claim they're discriminating against your physical disability.
Lord. Do not give that psycho any ideas.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
BE A HIGH BALLER LIKE AN ALPHA PANTEON PLEDGE AND INVEST IN MY KICK STARTER COMIC BOOK SERIES, SAILORS AND SEA MONSTERS. EVERY PLEDGE GET A LlIMITED EDITION SIGNED BY MR SOXX AND SHIPPED TO YOU WITH A COA NUNBERED 1 OF 500. A TOTAL OF EIGHT PRINTS IN THE SET FOR THE LOW PRICE OF A $20 PLEDGE. EACH PRINT SET HAS A HIGH PHOTO RELASTIC PHOTO FINISH. SUPPIES WHILE THEY LAST.

download SQUID.jpg

KhcU18a.jpg

381 VIEWS IN 60+ MINS.
CAN i BREAK MY RECORD OF 604 vIEWS.
KhcU18a.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm
BE A HIGH BALLER LIKE AN ALPHA PANTEON PLEDGE AND INVEST IN MY KICK STARTER COMIC BOOK SERIES, SAILORS AND SEA MONSTERS. EVERY PLEDGE GET A LlIMITED EDITION SIGNED BY MR SOXX AND SHIPPED TO YOU WITH A COA NUNBERED 1 OF 500. A TOTAL OF EIGHT PRINTS IN THE SET FOR THE LOW PRICE OF A $20 PLEDGE. EACH PRINT SET HAS A HIGH PHOTO RELASTIC PHOTO FINISH. SUPPIES WHILE THEY LAST.

View attachment 509985

KhcU18a.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

View attachment 509985

KhcU18a.jpg

318 VIEWS IN 55 MINS.
CAN i BREAK MY RECORD OF 604 vIEWS.
KhcU18a.jpg

People here seem to think investors are easily bamboozled and will throw money at anything. Give it a shot.

If a so called "clueless project" like Pantheon can get fully funded, any genius or idiot here surely can do it.

I'll be here waiting for the result 😄

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
People here seem to think investors are easily bamboozled and will throw money at anything. Give it a shot.

If a so called "clueless project" like Pantheon can get fully funded, and genius or idiot here surely can do it.

I'll be here waiting for the result 😄
Do you have 318 views? I don't think so, LOSER

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So the pedophile podcast became the pedophile tiktok and now it's a pedophile comic book? Sounds like a lot of new restraining orders and bans.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
IT TAKES ALL KINDS OF MEAT TO STIR THE POT. ITS 411 VIEWS IN 2+ HRS. I HAVE NO DOUBT I WILL BREAK 1 K VIEWS BY MONDAY.

Last edited: