Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
At this point I want Pantheon to 'Rock!' Specifically to watch all the Pantheon Derangement Syndrome unravel in this thread. That would genuinely be the perfect way to wrap up this entire journey.

Having a decent game to play would just be a bonus

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They're deranged weasels, you're absolutely right.

The sight of Sox smiling, along with this being playable has eradicated their ability to control themselves or be rational.

Edit -- I figured it out you can zone into Avendyr's pass on the testing session tooday, they're very upset about it. Kinda feel bad making fun of them but we will keep going.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
In the middle of a 24 hour stream of this rn, plenty of content :)
The Zaide Sentiment seems to be increasing on this. It’s a good index for the success of an mmorpg. I think we may have a winner here boys.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
along with this being playable has eradicated their ability to control themselves or be rational.
Lies, slander, and libel.

We lost that ability long before this diseased And festering stew of shit ideas and outdated everything was a bad idea in Brad’s drug addled brain.

Fail Oh No GIF by The Traitors Australia

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh that's right you can zone into it with a load screen and everything, but I already knew that was working.

EQ > WoW, inb4 McDonalds billions served

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Good news. Nirgon Nirgon has promised to get me a pre-alpha invite so I’ll be playing this as time permits with my busy schedule. I’ll be giving this community feedback on the development and progress of the game. Zero bias and all facts.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Brony

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Good news. Nirgon Nirgon has promised to get me a pre-alpha invite so I’ll be playing this as time permits with my busy schedule. I’ll be giving this community feedback on the development and progress of the game. Zero bias and all facts.

Never promised that, dont be addin' no context to my sayins. What happened to your rule about your DM discussions? THEY do not need to know of these things, right?

More seriously you should support this game and I will play it with you. Let's zone into Avendyr's Pass and hail Duke Zaide Plague together. Cerealkiller and THE weasel (there are many here but only one is THE weasel) would seethe so hard at our happiness together.

Last edited:

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Never promised that, dont be addin' no context to my sayins. What happened to your rule about your DM discussions? THEY do not need to know of these things, right?

Moore seriously you should support this game and I will play it with you. Let's zone into Avendyr's Pass and hail Duke Zaide Plague together. Cerealkiller and THE weasel (there are many here but only one is THE weasel) would seethe so hard at our happiness together.

Take your meds ;)

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Here's what's wrong with pantheon right now. You have continent and everyonew
ill be 50 and won't clear the first continent completely

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Here's what's wrong with pantheon right now. You have continent and everyonew
ill be 50 and won't clear the first continent completely
what is this gibberish?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys, hows it going?

Is Pantheon rocking yet?

How is Mr Soxx? I thought I saw him pushing a shopping cart down around 31st & Paseo a couple weeks ago, but the guy wasn't limping so that may not have been him.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?