Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I think zaide is a very good thing for visionary realms. But all fairness, i realy liked minus because he tried to bring the community together. On the other hand zaide doesnt want to do it except for farming RMT targets. Minus was more about the comminity. Actually the special that 4 big pan content creatorsare no longer around and maybe may never come back. Joppa, a proclaimed wow fan boy, wants a more harder core game.It s not what brad wanted. I know it know it bothers joppa that will always be Brad's game. Cs asked me today in an email havent redeem my alpha code.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Zaide will give VR good insight on how to appeeal to the hardcore mentality which is 2 percent of the pop. They are a frickle crowd and are game changers. I dont aee they going longer than 5 months but the Zaide will be banned or left the game. I can say these because we were guildmates at one time. I am about to up my podcast game. I will not support pantheon again. The pan ccs are good guys but they arent killers like jeff kaplan on game theory.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1GreNeg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They have everything working as far as I can tell, just gotta fill in the pie.

Slowly but surely, that goatse.cx foot is coming down to be rubbed in the face of the haters.

• 1Worf
  • 1GreNeg

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Zaide will give VR good insight on how to appeeal to the hardcore mentality which is 2 percent of the pop. They are a frickle crowd and are game changers. I dont aee they going longer than 5 months but the Zaide will be banned or left the game. I can say these because we were guildmates at one time. I am about to up my podcast game. I will support pantheon again. The pan cc is good guys but they arent killers like jeff kaplan on game theory.
Seems like you should offer an alternative podcast to Zaide’s.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1GreNeg

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Zaide may have created faceless. But sieger ran it after zaide burned out. Zaide could not handle Aoc. They are hardcore.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I've been doing a lot of that and subcision. This stream was unplanned but was 24 hours after my last session.
Modern dermatology is pretty amazing. Once you get done with all that get on some retin A for maintenance and a nice moisturizing routine.

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Go for it zaide. I am doing american nostaliguia podcast. I have taken a different path.

• 1GreNeg

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Again zaide is more inline for the new direction(joppa's vision) of pantheon. The brightest star always burn out the fastest. I wish you much sucess and luck zaide.

• 1GreNeg

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Go for it zaide. I am doing american nostaliguia podcast. I have taken a different path.
And by a different path you mean looking at a different direction without moving at all because you're fundamentally incompetent.

• 1Like