Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
Zaide will give VR good insight on how to appeeal to the hardcore mentality which is 2 percent of the pop. They are a frickle crowd and are game changers. I dont aee they going longer than 5 months but the Zaide will be banned or left the game. I can say these because we were guildmates at one time. I am about to up my podcast game. I will support pantheon again. The pan cc is good guys but they arent killers like jeff kaplan on game theory.
Only hardcore gamers are going to care about an EQ successor with PS2 graphics.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have selected the date June 12 2024 as our first date of American Nostalagia live on Twitch with Jimmy P and Amanda Connor. June 30 is with Kevin Eastman from TMNT fame. These dates are subject to change.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Is this some kind of weird cult omen where you expect the world to end on June 29th so nothing actually matters?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am going to try to get some discord lobby action where you can ask my guests directly.

Sasmp has 20 followers on facebook now.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am going to try to get some discord lobby action where you can ask my guests directly.

You do an awful lot of shit that isn't recording a fucking podcast. Zaide decided he wanted to make one and just fucking made it. Did hours of recording not even fully sure how he wanted it go but just going with it. He's now made dozens of them, has streamlined his process thanks to experience, and even has financial supporters.

I know you won't take my advice soxxy because you have no drive and are a failure, but, to anyone else thinking about maybe making a podcast or anything like it? Just fucking do it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Or ya know pay people on fiverr to make some weird shit with moving mouths that don't talk. Whichever.

• 4Worf
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I have selected the date June 12 2024 as our first date of American Nostalagia live on Twitch with Jimmy P and Amanda Connor. June 30 is with Kevin Eastman from TMNT fame. These dates are subject to change.
Stoked.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

What’s your discord handle and can you link the Facebook please? Really would like to follow

• 1GreNeg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Did this guy play EverQuest? Someone else who has their shit on straight today know?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I played a necro on live. Quit around GoD. What’s your angle Nirgon Nirgon ? Did you ever play EverQuest?

• 1GreNeg