Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Would it beneficial to have a place where only the Pantheon guys could post updates, polls, or whatever for feedback. Thinking out loud here... Just thought they may want to poll this particular community without having to wade through endless posts. You could also take the OP information and place it there. That way this place could be simply for discussion and the Pantheon guys could keep their posts in tact without them getting lost.

delirium_sl

shitlord
Lots of good updates in this thread. The more I hear about Pantheon, the more I am excited. Im in for $40 ($20 for me and $20 for wife for Beta) all I can do right now. Really wish I could go for the $250 deal. I hope that in the future, they have other means to aquire a LSUB like that. Also hope there is Swag. I love me some cloth maps. I got EQ cloth maps from the original through POP and VG cloth map from the collectors set.

Anyway lastnight I had a great idea for one of you guys who paid $300+ to create an item. Ofcorse this idea will only work if Bards make it in but here goes.

Fansy's Flute of Strumming-
Increases the effectiveness of Bard run speed by X% when equipped.
Right click it to summon a Sand Giant vanity pet that follows you around.
When in use the the character animation is the Bard holding the flute and strumming it lol.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Would it beneficial to have a place where only the Pantheon guys could post updates, polls, or whatever for feedback. Thinking out loud here... Just thought they may want to poll this particular community without having to wade through endless posts. You could also take the OP information and place it there. That way this place could be simply for discussion and the Pantheon guys could keep their posts in tact without them getting lost.
I would say yes...their own forums.

I would think that kind of stuff would be for once they're in Beta

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It really is not an investment. It also is hard to justify as a preorder in the case of games that are 3+ years out.
rrr_img_56841.jpg

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Fancy's Flute of Strumming-
Increases the effectiveness of Bard run speed by X% when equipped.
Right click it to summon a Sand Giant vanity pet that follows you around.
When in use the the character animation is the Bard holding the flute and strumming it lol.
WTF?

Lots of good updates in this thread. The more I hear about Pantheon, the more I am excited. Im in for $40 ($20 for me and $20 for wife for Beta) all I can do right now. Really wish I could go for the $250 deal. I hope that in the future, they have other means to aquire a LSUB like that. Also hope there is Swag. I love me some cloth maps. I got EQ cloth maps from the original through POP and VG cloth map from the collectors set.
A lot of companies will do a second Kickstarter half way through the project to raise enough funds to finish it. Don't know if VR will go that route, but you can always hope
smile.png

delirium_sl

shitlord
I remember Fansy...I don't remember any flute strumming.
It was a bug in early EQ i think if you had a drum equipped, the character animation was strumming a flute. It was fixed later on but it was around for awhile and rather retarded looking.

infact if you go to the store part of Fancy's sitehttp://www.notaddicted.com/fansysupersales.phpyou will see his "Drum" and the caption says "Usage: Strum the drum regularly and run. $20 or 15k plat."

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Qeynos, Sony EQ. Qeynos, Sony EQ.

j74SykU.gif
Right, so yea, my Eq trivia is rusty. So being under Sony, we still saw classic everquest. Having investors for your project is the opposite of dooming it.

Get Valve support. OMG AM SHATTING GOLD BECAUSE OF THAT IDEA. A mmorpg with valve backing. Even i would pre-order that.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Brad, how dark will nights and deep dungeons be and if they are dark will we have a torches or a /torch command like in VG?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or so dark you need to kill willowisps but only once you get that magic weapon and are level 12?

Arthanis

Trakanon Raider
Different races should have different night vision. Having my human ranger friend run straight to sand giants at night was classic back in '99 Commons.

Also, just a suggestion to the team, I think that some of the important features that are still under discussion, such as pulling, travelling (wiz/druid and bards only please), should be baselined and/or clarified in order to attract more like-minded players, good old EQ veterans. Make it happen.

Many people will pledge if mob splitting is a reality, bard speed is back...just to play again under those mechanics, lost gone.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If any Pantheon guys (Or any game developer) wants a poll we can merge it into this thread.

Making a new subforum would probably lower visibility and hurt discussion. Like Draegan says if a forum community forms around the game we'll make a new forum for it. And if it's successfully funded and developed (and not awful) we'll probably have a forum guild.