Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I've seen that. I think Tony seems like a good dude and he cranked out content. KTAM seems weirdly cozy though.
The lore girls are really good people too. It's a shame that they follow Tony and Tony follows Ktam. Tony should space himself from them imo.

imijj_sl

shitlord
The lore girls are really good people too. It's a shame that they follow Tony and Tony follows Ktam. Tony should space himself from them imo.
I'm not saying they're bad people. I just think it's ridiculous to pay someone to fuck around with lore when you don't even have enough money to make a legit demo.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not saying they're bad people. I just think it's ridiculous to pay someone to fuck around with lore when you don't even have enough money to make a legit demo.
I believe the idea of Pantheon was Tony's(the Lore guy) everyone else was a volunteer in regards to lore

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, if Women make 75 cents on the dollar of what their male counterparts make, that's about right for Pantheon Lore.

kudos

<Banned>
Everyone is going on about this Tony guy and how it was his idea and he was the lore guy. What you seem to have forgot was just how shitty the lore in this game was. Let's not forgot just how stupid the holiday calendar was.

imijj_sl

shitlord
Everyone is going on about this Tony guy and how it was his idea and he was the lore guy. What you seem to have forgot was just how shitty the lore in this game was. Let's not forgot just how stupid the holiday calendar was.
I'm sure they could have chosen from any number of generic fantasy settings. I don't think they needed to pay someone for it or even worry about it until they had some kind of of actual game figured out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i give this board a lot of shit for being dicks to people who dont deserve it, but i read this thread and i cant see anything that warrants this internet radio station calling this board terrorists. its just people with opinions on a message board that no longer has any influence on gaming. you cant blame us for not liking a shitty piece of shit.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Just tuned into KTAM and this dude is cracking me up. Does he realize this "we" he's talking about making Pantheon a reality is like 30 people? Damn near all the Kickstarter backers are lost to the project. The reason Brad updated the old Kickstarter page is because it sent out to everyone who backed the project and havelongsince forgot about it. Those people aren't coming back, they're going to laugh and wonder what the hell is going on.

imijj_sl

shitlord
Someone needs to go on the mumble and tell these people it's over and to pull the plug. I can't believe this guy still thinks this game has any chance of being made by anyone.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Lol at terrorist thing. Was that actually said? We're talking about a blotched MMO development. They're talking way too serious about a thing that isn't happening. Brad needs to have the realization that he's having to have these conversations with shows like KTAM and Rob & Dan, and not IGN, Polygon, RPS or anyone with an actual audience.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol at terrorist thing. Was that actually said? We're talking about a blotched MMO development. They're talking way too serious about a thing that isn't happening. Brad needs to have the realization that he's having to have these conversations with shows like KTAM and Rob & Dan, and not IGN, Polygon, RPS or anyone with an actual audience.
That's actually a good point. I mentioned these things to him directly. He needs to know just how badly this was fucked up. If he wants to continue the project he needs to listen at the very least. It's long past due, but we'll see.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What's funny is for anyone following the threads, this forum was mostly very positive about the announcement of the kickstarter. It's when the kickstarter showed up that a lot of people started saying "ok there's not much to show, should probably do this or that to make it better, go promote here and there". And after 2 weeks of not doing much and it was becoming clear it wasn't happening and nothing had been done to salvage the situation, that's when people lost interest and all that was left were the haters, who turned out to be right in the end.

But eh, better find someone else to blame for your mistakes.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wish I had really been involved then. Looked occasionally but that was when I was hardcore WoW. Of course that was when WoW was still pretty damn good.
All I remember is Brad making 1,000 word posts on why we should play Vanguard only to find out he hadn't been in the office months leading up to launch.