Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

spronk

FPS noob
So are we done blowing smoke up this Vhalen guys ass and saying he is good? I'm not sure where we are since I last checked in last night but I'm tired of hearing how this poor guy made out. The lore was trash and the zones they came up with were uninspiring pieces of shit.
watch out his wife will come and skyler you

and by skyler i mean fuck you for a while then have a fat guy turn you into a paraplegic

Beck_sl

shitlord
Yay my account is now working.

Sup folks, Beck (KTAM) Love the support you guys are showing for our work. It's been a hoot to read your comments and see that some of you get it and some of you think everything I put out as my on air character is 100% legit.

Mostly I thank you for listening, it doesn't matter if you agree or not, it's been great to see you all talking about it. Like Howard Stern it was the haters that made him popular and look where he is today because of that. I am inspired.

I am not at the station this weekend so this stuff Frenzic is putting out is just awesome. I can't wait for Brad to sacrifice his new sacrificial scape goat to the Gods of Pantheon and cry deny-ability and suddenly have a case for "slander" against everyone who has spread the "slander".

Nothing against you Frenzic, I do not think you served your position as High Purple Meat Shield to Brad by posting all this stuff. I think you will be painted as a target by the other Bradites when the shit really hits the fan. Not that I don't think you should have done it, that I agree with 100%, you are only doing what I was doing and I appreciate you carrying the flag and capping it.

Vhalen was telling us in our mumble a short while ago that Brad feels he is entitled to a 200K+ salary because that is what CEO's get paid. Delusional right? This is just getting started. I think there is going to be a lot more that is going to come out. It seems the details of the $ amounts may not be 100% accurate and I am asking the Dev's to anonymously provide me with redacted documents to substantiate that.

You guys talked about Tonys wife. Tony is 5 figures in debt because of this and was paid less in total than what his monthly bills are. Ben was the first to leave because he wasn't getting paid and just barely managed to pay his bills, Vu paid out of pocket for all the unity assets to design what you seen in the Proof of Concept. Tony kept working and proving lore voluntarily knowing he was not getting paid, from which there would be no zones, no mobs, no reason for a game at all to support all of us, the community, no matter if we supported him or the project or not because that... is Tony.

I await your most epic of Trolls from the troglodytes and chatting with the rest of you.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Tyen has some serious gems over there unless he edited them out.
It isn't that Tyen isn't knowledgeable, it's just that if you needed more evidence of what a trainwreck this all is, having Tyen school your design team on the basics pretty much seals the deal.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
That wasn't a real designer. It was an apprentice developer saying he was going to learn unity to help continue development.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That wasn't a real designer. It was an apprentice developer saying he was going to learn unity to help continue development.
I don't give a fuck if that was just the guy who put out the muffins and tea for meetings. If you have to have Tyen explain Unity to you (whether you were hired for your Unity skills or if you're just volunteering your time) then shits beyond fucked up.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Vhalens lore wasnt really great, but it wasnt total shit either, no worse than standard for an industry whose leading mmo features a april fool joke for an expansion following by time travel voodoo for an expansion. I feel a bit for a guy who worked hard, even if I think he should have known that a guy willing to invest none of his own assets in a project was a fraud.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
You talking about that girl with the hindu god of death or some such name with an interest in buddhist shrines? Yeah she thinks she's gonna be a super cereal unity designer overnight.

Its nice for kids to dream....

kudos

<Banned>
Vhalens lore wasnt really great, but it wasnt total shit either, no worse than standard for an industry whose leading mmo features a april fool joke for an expansion following by time travel voodoo for an expansion. I feel a bit for a guy who worked hard, even if I think he should have known that a guy willing to invest none of his own assets in a project was a fraud.
I'm sorry but that shit about in-game holidays was just 110% pure fucking garbage. That was when I knew for certain that any lore in that game would be terrible and to not even bother reading anymore.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I'm sorry but that shit about in-game holidays was just 110% pure fucking garbage. That was when I knew for certain that any lore in that game would be terrible and to not even bother reading anymore.
He was way too WoWified in his approach, and that's a good example.

nottyen_sl

shitlord
Salim is the guy who tasked the developers with their goals for the entirety of 4-6 months.

Salim stated that all the goals he made for the developers are completed.

Salim also stated that the demo/prototype is something he wouldn't show the community or investors who could give them money.

Stash removed my posts asking me what he did for Pantheon. When he said "Goblins" i asked, "Did you only do goblins in the 4-6 months you were involved" he closed the thread.

We got a dude in the Unity thread that completed a zone in one afternoon that took Vu 4-6 months to do.

The developers should all be wiped clean.

Ktam is a crazy person, on a high for getting 40 people to listen to him flap his turkey neck.

ItOPSAk.jpg

3RmxSiZ.jpg

Beck_sl

shitlord
Tony didn't create the Calender. There was a lot of stuff that was put out that Tony didn't make. The 3 girls that volunteered for his lore 4 team did a lot of the stories, languages and stuff like that. Tony was working on the zones and maps and what went into their design and which doesn't really become apparent until closer to an actual demo. He has to fit in locations, points of interests, towns, cities and so on for quest hubs and the like. We didn't really get to see a lot of Tonys actual work, but we got to see a lot of lore that was based on his core lore. Chat the lore 4 put out was canon. Even K-TAM had a number of things added into the Kings Reach Area. Couple of islands given out to community members as well. There are a lot of assumptions and not a lot of information.

nottyen_sl

shitlord
Tony didn't create the Calender. There was a lot of stuff that was put out that Tony didn't make. The 3 girls that volunteered for his lore 4 team did a lot of the stories, languages and stuff like that. Tony was working on the zones and maps and what went into their design and which doesn't really become apparent until closer to an actual demo. He has to fit in locations, points of interests, towns, cities and so on for quest hubs and the like. We didn't really get to see a lot of Tonys actual work, but we got to see a lot of lore that was based on his core lore. Chat the lore 4 put out was canon. Even K-TAM had a number of things added into the Kings Reach Area. Couple of islands given out to community members as well. There are a lot of assumptions and not a lot of information.
The lore is horrible and I don't see any zones & maps.

-1 tuconets

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yay my account is now working.

Sup folks, Beck (KTAM) Love the support you guys are showing for our work. It's been a hoot to read your comments and see that some of you get it and some of you think everything I put out as my on air character is 100% legit.

Mostly I thank you for listening, it doesn't matter if you agree or not, it's been great to see you all talking about it. Like Howard Stern it was the haters that made him popular and look where he is today because of that. I am inspired.

I am not at the station this weekend so this stuff Frenzic is putting out is just awesome. I can't wait for Brad to sacrifice his new sacrificial scape goat to the Gods of Pantheon and cry deny-ability and suddenly have a case for "slander" against everyone who has spread the "slander".

Nothing against you Frenzic, I do not think you served your position as High Purple Meat Shield to Brad by posting all this stuff. I think you will be painted as a target by the other Bradites when the shit really hits the fan. Not that I don't think you should have done it, that I agree with 100%, you are only doing what I was doing and I appreciate you carrying the flag and capping it.

Vhalen was telling us in our mumble a short while ago that Brad feels he is entitled to a 200K+ salary because that is what CEO's get paid. Delusional right? This is just getting started. I think there is going to be a lot more that is going to come out. It seems the details of the $ amounts may not be 100% accurate and I am asking the Dev's to anonymously provide me with redacted documents to substantiate that.

You guys talked about Tonys wife. Tony is 5 figures in debt because of this and was paid less in total than what his monthly bills are. Ben was the first to leave because he wasn't getting paid and just barely managed to pay his bills, Vu paid out of pocket for all the unity assets to design what you seen in the Proof of Concept. Tony kept working and proving lore voluntarily knowing he was not getting paid, from which there would be no zones, no mobs, no reason for a game at all to support all of us, the community, no matter if we supported him or the project or not because that... is Tony.

I await your most epic of Trolls from the troglodytes and chatting with the rest of you.
Fuck me this can't be real

Beck_sl

shitlord
The lore is horrible and I don't see any zones & maps.

-1 tuconets
Really? There is the world map and the map of Kings Reach. Must have missed it in all your trolling. You can find the Kings reach map at lorelibrary.com and the world map is in the wiki.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
If it's in the game and it's lore, he obviously signed off on it and better own it. I'd never argue that it's great lore or even good, but it's about the only content that ever came from Pantheon.

Think about how laughable this whole project has been. Who the fuck is this goblin dude? Nobody ever knew the team because they hid in the shadows the whole campaign not giving a fuck that their world was crashing around them. Who cares if he leaves?

It wasn't just Brad, nobody gave a shit about engaging the community and when they finally did reach out it was through random round tables with a dude who couldn't bother to clean his room and an internet radio station with a tiny audience. Why not release some quality video Kickstarter updates to show you care about Pantheon?

But I'm not going there or look for answers, we've already seen the truth.