Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Big Ern did the right thing. We don't talk to station managers who have an active listening audience under 40 people.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how can anyone claim to be a station manager of a radio station when all it is just him in his bedroom with some software playing his pirated songs on the internet? camwhores have a more legitimate claim to being an actual tv show than this guy.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
how can anyone claim to be a station manager of a radio station when all it is just him in his bedroom with some software playing his pirated songs on the internet? camwhores have a more legitimate claim to being an actual tv show than this guy.
Tell that to his 13 person audience.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Maybe he should step up his game, and go video?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Goddamnit, I wanted him to get broken by RR first, before the mods had to step in.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Not trying to interrupt ....

Anything juicy ever posted on Project Pantheon board? (Or did that site die out when official went up)?

I went there last week, but didn't see anything of interest..thought maybe some of the Devs that quit might vent there.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Not trying to interrupt ....

Anything juicy ever posted on Project Pantheon board? (Or did that site die out when official went up)?

I went there last week, but didn't see anything of interest..thought maybe some of the Devs that quit might vent there.
The Braddite mods are pretty quick on the lock and deletes, it's hard to tell.

iannis

Musty Nester
Sounds like they're in full on cult mode then, so there won't be anything juicy there.

And Brad seems to have finally figured out that the best thing he can do for himself is to just shut his fucking mouth. He seems to eventually figure that out. I'm sure he's telling himself that the internet is mean and doesn't understand. So nothing juicy there until he files for bankruptcy. And honestly, will anyone notice when he does?

The other guys are probably smart enough to realize that this is the sort of mistake which is best forgotten, so no juicy there.

Pantheon in a browser time.