Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Sparkling doesn't even post on the site (one post I think).

They're running it like a Scientology center.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I also think that some of these people really think they are doing something that is going to save the MMO industry and entitles them to some sort of internet authority.
There are a few of these people in this very thread. You also need to include the people who have "seen the light" and think it's their job to save the internet from Brad (meanwhile the internet at large really doesn't care about a hasbeen developer from 15 years ago).

It makes for good entertainment from time to time.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think anyone here really believes they are saving people from Brad... Let's dial it back a bit...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It does. He has $55.00 from two people. That says it all.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Probably true, but he was a has been before this even started and he's still a has been. Nobody. NOBODY fucking cared about his name prior or during this outside of this little microcosm.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think I saw this plan before in Office Space or in Super Man 3.

Brad McQuaid: [Explaining the plan] Alright so when people donate I use all these extra dollars that are for the project and I simplified the whole thing, I rounded them all down, drop the remainder into my bank account.
Pantheon Team: [Confused] So you're stealing?
Brad McQuaid: Ah no, you don't understand. It's very complicated. It's uh it's donations, so I'm talking about fractions of them here. And over time they add up to a lot.
Pantheon Team: Oh okay. So you're gonna be making a lot of money, right?
Brad McQuaid: Yeah.
Pantheon Team: Right. It's not yours?
Brad McQuaid: Well it becomes mine.
Pantheon Team: How is that not stealing?
Brad McQuaid: [pauses] I don't think I'm explaining this very well.
Pantheon Team: Okay.
Brad McQuaid: Um... the 7-11. You take a penny from the tray, right?
Pantheon Team: From the cripple children?
Brad McQuaid: No that's the jar. I'm talking about the tray. You know the pennies that are for everybody?
Pantheon Team: Oh for everybody. Okay.
Brad McQuaid: Well those are whole pennies, right? I'm just talking about fractions of a penny here. But we do it from a much bigger tray and we do it a couple a million times.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
From the Drawing book Kickstarter:

Pledge $120 or more
You would get an signed copy of my drawing book, signed copy poster and bonus copy of my rap album cd.

Limited (85 of 85 remaining)

I wants me a rap CD!!!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They have zero things to discuss. It's fucking snoozefest. No wonder Brad doesn't post.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yea, I've hardly said much and already feel like I'm on the verge of being banned there.

blank_sl

shitlord
don't fucking ever shaw this thread again you fat fucking fedora wearing loser mods. The only reason I registered and posted 5 stupid posts was to see it in the shaw, keep your fucking fat sausage link fingers off this thread before I shove my dick into all of your asses

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
don't fucking ever shaw this thread again you fat fucking fedora wearing loser mods. The only reason I registered and posted 5 stupid posts was to see it in the shaw, keep your fucking fat sausage link fingers off this thread before I shove my dick into all of your asses
Don't say that! Douchegan will shaw it just to take you up on that threat.