Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

The funny thing about Nirrtix is she was the only person to cause drama back when things were positive. Nobody could stand the lady with her attention seeking posting and poll making. People would just down vote everything she did because it got so fucking annoying overtime. That's how out of touch Brad really is in all this. The guy has no real pulse for the community or mmos anymore. It's all about money to him. He has no passion for games. The guy is a fraud. That's why he didn't know what kickstarter was, or why he thought a radar minimap would be cool. He doesn't follow this shit. I suspected that before I bailed on the project but figured the team could overcome that. Then Brad leveled up and equipped his sticky finger gloves and really showed how little he gave a fuck.
Yeah, Nirrtix annoyed the pics outta me on that site. She tried to impress me by saying she was in the pot guild but didn't realize I was an officer in the guild. She was such a gadfly.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So, what are the design goals for Pantheon now? A "religion-influenced" MMO? Or still "old-school" MMO? Or what? Why is Brad still continuing with this shitshow? I cant believe he gets even 100 dollars a month out of it right now....

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, Nirrtix annoyed the pics outta me on that site. She tried to impress me by saying she was in the pot guild but didn't realize I was an officer in the guild. She was such a gadfly.
wait!? she's in your guild? boot her crazy ass!

Brad is getting roughly 2k a month for doing nothing. it's like winning one of those $500 dollar a week for life scratch offs!

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
2k a month? I guess thats mostly from forums-subs? so about 100-130 subbers still? Crazy people... they deserve to loose their money, fleece them good Brad!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I invite any Pantheonrotf.com mods to come here and post their thoughts and feelings. No one will delete your posts, no matter how logical they are.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I invite any Pantheonrotf.com mods to come here and post their thoughts and feelings. No one will delete your posts, no matter how logical they are.
I doubt they will. Although they are much worse than we are in all of this. Yesterday was pretty telling just how bad those mods are. I went over there and posted a civil thread following their rules. Canadina trolled me then derailed the thread. I know that's just nirrtix bullying her as she tried to be welcoming at first. Nirrtix just always takes advantage of her and dramatizes situations for her own gain. She doesn't respect her fellow mods and it shows when she doesn't get her way. They basically violated all of their rules of conduct yesterday and I violated none.

I'm more curious to see what it's going to take to get these people (or some of them,) out of crazy. Brad might be profiting now, but he has reason for concern when this show ends. Some of these people will let their hurt feelings from this lesson, turn into a killing.

roger_sl

shitlord
<< I, for one, applaud our moderators for silencing scum like Convo and the rest of Rerolled (who single-handedly destroyed the Kickstarter).>>

LOL, they're really sinking low for thinking this

The pantheon forum is almost depressing as the one of mmo champion, they should merge.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
<< I, for one, applaud our moderators for silencing scum like Convo and the rest of Rerolled (who single-handedly destroyed the Kickstarter).>>

LOL, they're really sinking low for thinking this

The pantheon forum is almost depressing as the one of mmo champion, they should merge.
That was one of ours that said that
wink.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I like to think that Brad left SOE because he had gone back as did Jesus, found that SOE was profaning the temples of EVERQUEST by having Station Cash and microtransactions, and then when he tried to cast them out Chief Priest Smed was like"It's time for you to go, GTFO and make your own damn MMO".

Matthew 21:12_sl said:
12 And Bradley went into the temple of Everquest, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold kronos and station-cash,

13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of players; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

14 And the bards and the necros and Dumar came to him in the temple; and he healed them.

15 And when the chief priests and Smedley saw the wonderful things that he did, and the Erudite children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased,

16 And Smed said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Bradley saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of fanbois and grognards thou hast perfected praise?

17 And he left them, and went out of the SOE building and into Kickstarter; and he lodged there.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
You know what happens next in the story, right? Jesus gets crucified mostly by his own doing, and the entire Jewish temple and city of Jerusalem get completely destroyed, with all the citizens murdered, dying of starvation, or resorting to necro-cannibalism within the city walls.

You know what? That sounds ODDLY like the state of the MMO industry today. History does in fact repeat itself.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You know what happens next in the story, right? Jesus gets crucified mostly by his own doing, and the entire Jewish temple and city of Jerusalem get completely destroyed, with all the citizens murdered, dying of starvation, or resorting to necro-cannibalism within the city walls.

You know what? That sounds ODDLY like the state of the MMO industry today. History does in fact repeat itself.
And nothing of value was lost.

I dunno about you but I'm really looking forward to moving out of the proverbial MMO stone age

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am in Wisconsin. I thought you were talking about like...the girls of RR are gonna strip for the guys
haha, I don't think we even have girls left around here.. Frenzic and I are talking about a local strip joint that I shared in our secret Pantheon forum..