Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man, I had completely forgotten about this song. The Mercenaries games are so underrated. Co-op Mercenaries 2 is still one of my top 5 gaming moments ever. So much hilarity involved with blowing shit up/getting blown up. I'd hnnnnnggghhhhh all over the place for Mercenaries on modern-gen consoles.

Bruman

Golden Squire
No "2015 Plan". Instead, some gay new concept art

905895_1581677358713465_7300945407344290520_o.jpg
I like it better than the EQ Next concept art.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Why would you actually release an MMO? Everyone gets fired like 6 months after the MMO launches. It's much safer to work on vaporware.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is Monty still back or did he leave again?
Monty looks to still be there. Unless he gets hired by a studio or has a major confrontation with someone, it seems unlikely he will leave. He and Joppa seem to be on very good terms. He just posted today that he will be releasing another time lapse video very soon.

iannis

Musty Nester
Dude I'm not even kidding. That gnome concept art is the best thing to come out of Pantheon in 18 months.

At least it's something different. Reminds me of fucking Hogwart Hoggle.

Fucking bog of eternal stench and shit.

Fucking Jared the Goblin King's ENORMOUS wang in a kids movie.

Yall see Brad rollin, Yall hatin.

Gonna rock.

imijj_sl

shitlord
Does Frenzic receive several forms of government assistance, talk mad shit about people who accept such assistance, and then offer up $1k to a computer game while on such assistance, and THEN on top of all that, talk mad shit about people who support the product? If Frenzic does all that - Frenzic you're a douche. But I don't think he does.

In sum, fuck off.
Seriously?
eek.png

imijj_sl

shitlord
Actually, the market supports what sells. Everyone can say the mechanics are sound and be perfectly correct or incorrect but those same mechanics aren't going to sell or they would have. EQ was left by most players as soon as something decent was available. WoW is not successful just because it caters to the masses of casuals. It is a well made game with a few very good hooks. Support the hell out of Shroud and Camelot if you hate the current market.
It's pretty obvious why WoW took over when it came out. It was the engine more than anything else. WoW is still the best-feeling MMO ever put out. The movements are so smooth. EQ is clunky as hell. I think if you made a game with EQ's mechanics but WoW's engine it would be pretty popular.