PanzerCorps 2 Released

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I've been desperately looking for a good more turn based game to sink my teeth into and loved Allied Generals back in the day. Saw this and got excited....purchased, downloaded and jumped right in and then fucking realized I had to play as fucking Germany lol (never played PanzorCorp originally).

So needless to say 'Merica runs deep enough in this man's blood i couldn't force myself to play campaigns as the evil empire....got a refund. Between this let down and Romance of the 3 Kingdoms just not able to get my interest its been a sad week (as well as having one of my smite accounts fucking suspended, who would have thought "tell your mom that the government extended the abortion stage from 3rd trimester to age 22 so she knows what to do..." was grounds for a fucking week ban. HIT A SKILL SHOT MOTHER FUCKER

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I used to be "I wont play germany" but realized in ww2 games playing Germany then japan tend to be the most fun.

The allies are kinda boring as by the time Normandy happens it's almost over anyway.