Parks and Rec

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
And having the library be named after her was probably the best joke of the night.
So I guess I'm having a total brain fart because I've watched this show since the beginning and I totally did not get that. Why was she upset about the library? I was actually confused at her negative reaction.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
First time Tammy 2 shows up there's a pretty good run on why she hates the library, season 2 I think.

Better yet just read the link in the above post

spronk

FPS noob
man i had no idea 80s supermodel Christie Brinkley played Garry's wife, Gayle. She is also 61 years old. DA FUQ

Xevy

Log Wizard
IU has some fancy fucking library and they didn't show the real picture. Best part. Fuck IU.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So I guess I'm having a total brain fart because I've watched this show since the beginning and I totally did not get that. Why was she upset about the library? I was actually confused at her negative reaction.
Yeah, she's always hated the library. And Tammy 2 working there didn't help, haha.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm gonna miss Jean-Ralphio and his sister.

Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious. lol.

Showstealer. They always were.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There was a little pang in my heart after I watched the finale and realize "It's over... it's really over"

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm gonna miss Jean-Ralphio and his sister.

Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious. lol.

Showstealer. They always were.
Yeah, Jean-Ralphio is one of my favorites from the show. The WOOOOORRRRSSST!

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jen Barkley really became one of my favorites. If they were going to do a spin off of the show, I'd love to see one with her. Or, at least, I'd love to see Michael Schur build a show around Kathryn Hahn in the same way that Parks and Recreation was originally a Rashida Jones vehicle.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jen Barkley really became one of my favorites. If they were going to do a spin off of the show, I'd love to see one with her. Or, at least, I'd love to see Michael Schur build a show around Kathryn Hahn in the same way that Parks and Recreation was originally a Rashida Jones vehicle.
PONCHO!

Yeah she was awesome.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FBI tweeted

C3S8uiY.png