Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
By that, he mean at least a couple more weeks, if not more. Next league delayed to the 19th at the very earliest

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just popped in to this league after burning out on grim dawn. Anyone have some end of league currency they're not going to use?

Damn, you went a lot longer than me. GD is a great game but grinding for ages and still only getting 2 pieces of the set I wanted made me stop playing, lol.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
PoE players complaining about grinding in other games...proof that current PoE too rewarding?

League announcement today at 5 PM EST.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Damn, you went a lot longer than me. GD is a great game but grinding for ages and still only getting 2 pieces of the set I wanted made me stop playing, lol.

It wasn’t that bad really. After leveling two characters I had most of the blueprints to make helms which could then be transmuted into set items. GD was a hell of a nice break from PoE but there isnt enough there overall for me to play it for long period of time like poe. To be fair I’ll put a lot of that down to league resets.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah I never got the helm BP of the set I wanted (Lost Souls? Necro/Occultist build set with skellies/pets). It is a great game though, looking forward to whatever they do next.

Also looking forward to league announcement today but I don't think I'll get to play PoE for awhile with new baby due on the 30th!

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I know where you're coming from. Always wanted to do a Birds of Bysmiel build as was/maybe still is really overpowered but I've never managed to get all the items for it.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
For those who haven't played in a long time, game is worth checking out.

I originally tried it in 2012 and sometime in 2014, but gfx were poor, gameplay was clunky, I didn't enjoy it.

The current version seems to be excellent.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I skipped the last few leagues. Burnout I guess. I'm not a big fan of the crafting. Too much depth for me at the moment. I'll see what the new league does. Oddly enough I play with an ancient computer and a very low end graphics card and it runs ok for me. Of course I play on a 1080 monitor.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wait. Wouldn’t the 19th be the normal league launch anyway? Or would that be the 12th?

I hadn’t seen anything about a delay yet. I came back after quitting a bit and built CoC ball lightning. Actually having fun with it after dumping probably 80-90ex into it. Mostly in trying to craft a triple resist + 1 to lightning amulet.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Not gonna lie it's been a while since I got to SLAM some shit in this game. Hope the 2hander buffs dont suck!

• 1Like