Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is archmage like dead dead? I’ve been hopeful that all archmage associated items will be cheap this league but at the same time not sure on viability. MOM / agnostic is still an amazing combo so i want to find a way to league start it if possible

It'll still be perfectly fine with heavy investment, but the floor got lowered significantly and it's likely gonna feel really, really bad with mana pools smaller than 10k.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bro, are you being serious with that POB? That's a several hundred exalt character. There is only a handful of us that could afford that build. I'm not sure on the bow but 100-150ex? The 4 cit multi jewels are 50ex+ each. No secret that with a few hundred exalts Ele hit is OP. It has been since Incursion when one could clear the game with a Frostferno and a Quilrain.

Sigh, you could roll 2x multi jewels for less than a couple chaos and be perfectly capable of downing all content easily and sell boss services. No matter what build I put up you crybabies will find some excuse why YOU couldn't do it.

I especially love the 3 wives 15 kids and 42 jobs excuses why any game has to be a certain way.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Sigh, you could roll 2x multi jewels for less than a couple chaos and be perfectly capable of downing all content easily and sell boss services. No matter what build I put up you crybabies will find some excuse why YOU couldn't do it.

I especially love the 3 wives 15 kids and 42 jobs excuses why any game has to be a certain way.

You sound like you're 13 years old with all the super amazing gamer power shite you spout.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're just a shitty person.
Why because I refuse to join in on the pity party?
Million and one excuses for shitting on a game trying to better itself than continue on the trajectory to WoW's casual focused shit show that NOBODY finds fun.

POE was never intended to be easy and casual centric.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
It'll still be perfectly fine with heavy investment, but the floor got lowered significantly and it's likely gonna feel really, really bad with mana pools smaller than 10k.

been busy in new world so just put my old archmage builds in pob and lawl, its a big nope. i think im just gonna go full meme this league.
anyone have an idea on a manabond w/ the manastorm shield setup? not sure if it makes anysense to maybe put manabond with bloodmagic support to spam it?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
been busy in new world so just put my old archmage builds in pob and lawl, its a big nope. i think im just gonna go full meme this league.
anyone have an idea on a manabond w/ the manastorm shield setup? not sure if it makes anysense to maybe put manabond with bloodmagic support to spam it?

Sounds interesting, and i might be wrong, but wouldn't you just die instantly? 5% base cost on manabond and lifetap is a 300% cost increase and then your other supports.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You use manastorm and put manabond in Mjolner. Use a foreboding mana flask to constantly proc manastorm.

Not my idea, not interested in the idea as the build seems to have a weakness on bosses with flask charges.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
well i guess i will find out. my normal league starter builds got assblasted into the ether so i may as well have fun

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Million and one excuses for shitting on a game trying to better itself than continue on the trajectory to WoW's casual focused shit show that NOBODY finds fun.

Just no empathy for the dude that hobbled through previous leagues but is worried that Expedition may be too much for him given his available playtime LMAO FUCK CASUALS LMAO

You're a bad person.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

1627064768787.png

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I don't know. With the manifesto, I think PoE was never meant to be "easy". Sure, I'll agree with him there. But to say it was never meant for casual gamers? He can fuck right off. Developers don't get to complain about low retention numbers if you are going to design your game around the 1%ers.

A game trying to better itself would tackle huge issues like crippling performance, 3rd party app requirements to play, and fundamentally broken trade in a timely manner. They would be talking about them all the time. Instead, we have a group that downplays the first one, basically ignores the second one, and lie about the third one all while they continue to make supporter packs and other MTX. Lost Ark cannot get here soon enough.

• 3Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
A game trying to better itself would tackle huge issues like crippling performance, 3rd party app requirements to play, and fundamentally broken trade in a timely manner. They would be talking about them all the time. Instead, we have a group that downplays the first one, basically ignores the second one, and lie about the third one all while they continue to make supporter packs and other MTX. Lost Ark cannot get here soon enough.
DOnt forget the RMT which plagues this game like none other.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
DOnt forget the RMT which plagues this game like none other.

Diablo 2 was amazing and ended up having tons of RMT; the only way Blizzard ever found to solve it was binding items and that made their games less fun. I'd rather deal with RMT than have anything bound to a character.

• 3Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Diablo 2 was amazing and ended up having tons of RMT; the only way Blizzard ever found to solve it was binding items and that made their games less fun. I'd rather deal with RMT than have anything bound to a character.
And in a game where you can literally play through ALL of the content by yourself with no intrusion of any kind by anyone else, yet are still able to trade items around, who the fuck cares what currency someone uses to buy an item??

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user