Path of Exile

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Been playing at short stretches at a time. Made some kind of boo boo. Before fights I "might" have to hit the mana flask once if it went on very long. Now magically it's like constantly as soon as I can even on super easy trash mobs.

Guess I'll have to ferret through where the booboo was made.
Did you lose mana leech somewhere? Mana on hit maybe?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Pretty sure I did. I had life on hit and mana on hit and now nothing. I have my fit saved from earlier in PoB. I'll have to dig through it. I did a temporary band aid and got a quiver that did mana on hit.

Looked it up, the only thing I have that gave man per hit is my quill rain bow, got one at lvl 10 or so and then another about 30 that was 5 linked and still going strong at 52.

So no ide what the deal is. But the band aid is working okay.

Trying to find a quiver on trade that's not a named one reminds me of why I don't like the trade deal. Got it figured out. Apparently my attack speed lowered and I was not getting as much mana on hit from few attacks.

Last edited:

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
You should be able to spam Harb orbs into t17s as a low chance outcome , shits just too rando to get right now. I just finished around 1000 t16 maps or thereabouts and I’ve gotten a total of 13 t17s to drop.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What's the creative part? Getting someone from the audience to accompany you in clicking boredom? People were doing that(and abandoning it) within a day of Adorned's release last league.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What's the creative part? Getting someone from the audience to accompany you in clicking boredom? People were doing that(and abandoning it) within a day of Adorned's release last league.

You understand that not everyone knows everything that you know, right?

And they weren't clicking. They were wheeling.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You understand that not everyone knows everything that you know, right?

And they weren't clicking. They were wheeling.
I certainly hope so, because I don't know shit!

I was being acerbic, I apologize. I don't think Adorned is good for the game and I was perhaps reacting to that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Fixed, better than before. I'm going to bed. The main problem was trying to do something after having been up 26 hours.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Worst part about this economy.

Hi, I'd like to buy your <item> for X chaos.
Send invite.
Y chaos change please.
rustled.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I am farming for the uber elder fragments, pretty sure I can beat it np, but the issue I have is that I'm now 40% through 97. I dont want to die and lose xp!!! Keep telling myself I'll just stop at the next level, but its like I'm programmed to keep going.

Fuck! I really wish I could hit 100 faster so I could focus on shit that actually matters, lol.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I am farming for the uber elder fragments, pretty sure I can beat it np, but the issue I have is that I'm now 40% through 97. I dont want to die and lose xp!!! Keep telling myself I'll just stop at the next level, but its like I'm programmed to keep going.

Fuck! I really wish I could hit 100 faster so I could focus on shit that actually matters, lol.
I always do the same.

I gave up at 98 though. The grind is REALLY real without a sound strategy from there.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Worst part about this economy.

Hi, I'd like to buy your <item> for X chaos.
Send invite.
Y chaos change please.
rustled.gif
And this is why currency market should be automated. I'm fine with going to peoples HO and interacting with a shop still, and for every other item that isn't on the bulk trade, and maybe even some of those, being one to one trades, but bulk should be one to many automated.

Have you tried the shrine xp strat? Basically stock up on shrine scarabs that give 30% xp per shrine buff, grab all the shrine nodes, and go either breach or abyss (you do abyss if you have gull because you can't be dicking around waiting for the mobs w/o the shrine duration). Its like a bil xp per hour.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
And this is why currency market should be automated. I'm fine with going to peoples HO and interacting with a shop still, and for every other item that isn't on the bulk trade, and maybe even some of those, being one to one trades, but bulk should be one to many automated.

Have you tried the shrine xp strat? Basically stock up on shrine scarabs that give 30% xp per shrine buff, grab all the shrine nodes, and go either breach or abyss (you do abyss if you have gull because you can't be dicking around waiting for the mobs w/o the shrine duration). Its like a bil xp per hour.
No but I do have a few of the xp shrine scarabs, maybe Ill try it tomorrow.....I appreciate it. Not sure I'll have anywhere near that kinda gain but still probably worth giving it a shot! Honestly I am trying to convince myself to stop at 98 so this may help me get there!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

What do you mean, you want a commodity market for exchanging currency?

IDK, I'm not saying what you're mentioning isn't an issue, but I feel it's a bit orthogonal. It's like paying for your can of Red Bull with a $100 bill. The current PoE economy incentives assholes, more so than usual. And your solution would incidentally reduce asshole behavior.

How about paying what I listed it for? Or asking first before assuming I'll just give you change? Or hang around in my HO spamming your noisy fucking skill for 5 minutes.

Borzak

I was shocked yesterday I bought two separate things for 1c and both times someone actually replied and sold it to me.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I was shocked yesterday I bought something for 1c and they actually replied and sold it.

Those people are doing God's work.

On the other end of the spectrum I was drumming up some currency dumping oils. Make tab public, set prices, wait a minute, nothing happens, drop prices 1c and it's a flood. The way the system is set up I cannot possibly respond to all these people so now I'm just one more clown that lists things and doesn't answer.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
New scarabs in tonights patch, but due to Steam also being updated I can't seem to play :(. All the good strats will be nerfed before I can plau, hahahhaha.

(Let's be honest, probably couldn't survive anyway, probably a blessing but fuck this not able to update BS)

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah mine just keeps cycling the update on Steam and telling me it's not patched when I actually try to log in.

*fixed now.

Last edited: