Path of Exile

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Might be a good idea to clear out, dunno if you can see last login though. Also, new league fusing woes. Think I spent ~100 fusings so far unsuccessfully linking my chest with more than 4 sockets. Need that Vis mortis spectre ownage but it's not happening
frown.png

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can you buy totem spells in this game or is that RNG?
Offensive totem spells are limited to flame totem and shockwave totem which can be purchased by a handful of classes each at lvl 4(act 1 glyphs quest) and lvl 28(act 3 kill gravicius quest). Any spell can be made a totem spell however with the Spell Totem support gem.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Trying to sustain a 74-76 map pool is really frustrating right now. Chis/Alc'ing anything above 73 and not being able to sustain.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to sustain a 74-76 map pool is really frustrating right now. Chis/Alc'ing anything above 73 and not being able to sustain.
I hated it in beta and it didnt change at all with the map 'improvements' going into live. When I was map running I was spending as much time trading to be able to roll maps as I spent in the maps themselves. I feel really bad for the people who are going to be trying to run these in a few weeks when you cant build up a currency base easily outside of a big drop.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
God damn are people immersed.

People just going way too hard on this and taking deaths due to obvious exhaustion.

Jumped in a trade group and Alkaizer to no surprise is lvl 88+ already after a death.

I mean I figured one of the cornerstones of a hardcore ladder was you didn't poop sock it as hard as non HC because one little slip due to being super tired and it is back to square 1 (yeah you keep banked shit and masters' progress.. great this is in).

I know most of the top 25 I've seen die may cite things like bullshit mob affixes but if they had a full head of sleep or any at all in the 24 hours leading up to the death, they'd still be alive.

I know if I'm even a little burned out from work at the end of a day I'm not too swift reading the fine print on a rare pack.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I know most of the top 25 I've seen die may cite things like bullshit mob affixes but if they had a full head of sleep or any at all in the 24 hours leading up to the death, they'd still be alive.

I know if I'm even a little burned out from work at the end of a day I'm not too swift reading the fine print on a rare pack.
They wouldn't be in the top 25 if they weren't going so hard tho.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
True but 8 hours of sleep despite being good for you can also prevent losing 40 hours of play

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After your first character, you can hit 88 in less than 24 hours played. HC ladder is also usually higher level than the SC one, mostly because the top people havnt died once and lost xp.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Certain maps/mods are better exp than others. For example maps like tropical islands, strand, pier, mountain ledge are great because they're extremely linear and you can just power forward. Other maps like shore/dunes have great mob density. Than it's just getting a rhythm going from pack to pack while spamming quick silvers.

All the way up to 77 you can and should still grind the good 68/69's because the penalty hasn't even kicked in yet.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I ran Aqueducts (Act 4 first zone) for the 54mil/hr xp. Fast clears + Humility cards (got about 1/hr) towards a tabula rasa.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a trick to leveling fast? I have been grinding maps ever since I hit 66 and i'm only 77 with well over 24 hours played.
Its basically what Fogel said. Comes down to build and map layouts. On a second character, ill have currency to twink myself out pretty well for a great clear speed and a stash tab full of the good maps.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_104132.png

Could someone help with an appraisal on this for Warbands? Hard to find anything like it on poe trade but I'm not familiar with builds enough to know if some build would pay a lot for it. Can craft life onto it, etc etc...

Caliane

Just had "Bameth, The shifting darkness" spawn in act 4 The Aqueduct on Warbands.
Didnt get a screenshot, cause wasnt sure what it was until after kill and looking on google.