Path of Exile

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
As a self caster who could never get into totem/trap/mine playstyles, hype!

Hype! I don't dislike the play style of totems or traps when I play them, but I certainly would rather have played self-cast if it was an option. I'm very wary of this, though, since the main reason no one self casts is it easily a fatal prospect in lots of situations.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy wave spell seems like it might be the firewall, Ive wanted. so might just go ahead and plan for that.
no specific "holy" traits in the ascendacies. wonder where they'll end up. Scion, templar?

I thought I read that all holy spells get 50% phys. So you wouldn't even need to add any holy nodes in the tree really. But I'm sure they will.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a question for the expansion veterans. When about in relation to release do PoB usually have all the new info so you can theorize new builds?

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Got a question for the expansion veterans. When about in relation to release do PoB usually have all the new info so you can theorize new builds?

Patch notes hit two days before league is released, so usually around then. The guy who works on PoB actually works at GGG now though so there might be a delay before it gets an update.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks pretty good. Am up for more crafting -it was much easier this league to make something really nice and that can only be a good thing. It's just frustrating as fuck when you're 99% reliant on lots of currency and luck to make something usable.

I really need to get better at the ins and outs of crafting. Hence I usually grind and buy.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Your card in this expansion?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I really need to get better at the ins and outs of crafting. Hence I usually grind and buy.

This league I really started to pay attention to what fossils to use and stuff, it's not that complicated. You can use different fossils to block certain attributes etc. There must be a good video out there someplace.

It's cheaper to make it yourself - most of the stuff unless it's really top notch isn't that hard to craft. Fair do's tho, it's a bit of a pita.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This league I really started to pay attention to what fossils to use and stuff, it's not that complicated. You can use different fossils to block certain attributes etc. There must be a good video out there someplace.

It's cheaper to make it yourself - most of the stuff unless it's really top notch isn't that hard to craft. Fair do's tho, it's a bit of a pita.

If you go to PoE DB (here specifically: Fossil Crafting) you can select your item type and what fossils you want to use and it'll tell you the likelier outcome affixes. It's how I made the CoC bow I linked a few pages back. I was just fucking around and noticed I could get a pretty high chance at getting CoC and burned 4 fossils with blockers and selectors and got basically exactly what I wanted first try. Obviously fossils don't always hit, but it's really helpful when you're trying to use blocking. If you use 4 socket resos you can really block the fuck out of an entire attack type such as all phys or all elemental. Pretty nice.