[PC]Hearts of Iron 4 - Release Date June 6th

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This game is definitely more "get in and go" than HoI3. No need to spend the first 3 hours of the game paused while redoing your Order of Battle!

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Already requested a refund. Graphics look like a super nintendo game and is, in every way, inferior to Stellaris.

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
BICE moving to HOI4, may be a waste, may be they will be able to do something of this game.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
After having played a lot of HoI3 and having it mostly follow regular paths, it can be refreshingly WTF to play this with the historical focus OFF. Shit can get seriously weird then! :p

Sulrn

Deuces
Any other smart-ass comments?
Your game's graphics aren't that hot either and is fairly shallow - much like your opinion.

BICE moving to HOI4, may be a waste, may be they will be able to do something of this game.
I have mixed feelings with BICE from HoI3, so I'm excited for it but also think I'm looking more towards to the people taking about WW1/Valkyria/alt-history-fiction conversions.

Sulrn

Deuces
I think I'm mastering the art of winning the Spanish Civil War. Trying to get the Spanish inquisition achievement and had to restart a couple of times because I'm having issues being ready for war before France allies Britain. In the process of trying a red Spain vs red France and see if that works for leaving her unallied and vulnerable to a 1v1 war.

Sulrn

Deuces
I'm out of town until the 22nd, but the multiplayer list always seemed healthy when I needed to give the AI a break. Always gotten forced into playing a major though, QQ.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Rise from the dead!

So, if anyone had even the slightest interest in HOI4, you owe it to yourself to check out the Kaiserreich mod. It is seriously one of the best mods ever made (for any game)

It's an alt-history overhaul based around the concept of Germany winning WW1, and it puts the base game to shame with its absurdly great storytelling and worldbuilding.

It just got a new update today, and Hoi4 had a new expansion a little bit ago.

-

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
wooop.jpg

I like playing this game, especially as minors, though playing as the soviets is pretty chill to me for some reason. Historical on, no mods. Was minding my own business and executing people left and right like any good soviet nation should, when I got the message "london has fallen".

lol what. Italy is living the dream.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user