Penny Dreadful

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
Episode 6 was fucking great. Dorian & Vanessa, sex and a knife, Van Helsing educates Victor in the ways of vampires, and Sir Malcolm, Ethan, and Sembene visit a quarantined plague ship. Good times.

"Hello, my child. I've been waiting. What games we will have now."

Only 2 episodes left.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Still having trouble getting into this, is typhoid mary going to become the bride for frankenstein's monster? And I swear they were trolling us with not showing Eva tits during sex scene

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
She was naked last episode and you can watch The Dreamers if you want to see full frontal.
She was naked from like 20 ft away, didn't count. plus when girls lay on their back their tits all flop off to the side RUINING EVERYTHING. And I have seen her tits plenty but in the moment of watching the show it would improve my viewing pleasure.

had to edit a nip so chaos doesn't get his panties in a bunch
rrr_img_69273.jpg

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I really thought this episode would move stories along some. Was an hour of Vanessa is possessed by the devil, which we already knew and Sir Malcolm a dick.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I still have no fucking idea what this show is supposed to be about.
This is pretty much word for word my wife's review of this show so far.

And notice how we completely forgot the whole "someone's killing folks and keeping organs" storyline?

Yeah, I hope this is a 2 hour finale, cause it has a lot to wrap up.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I'm fairly sure that the show, like the penny dreadfuls it was based upon, just throws a bunch of plot at the wall to see what will end up sticking down the road.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
This is pretty much word for word my wife's review of this show so far.

And notice how we completely forgot the whole "someone's killing folks and keeping organs" storyline?

Yeah, I hope this is a 2 hour finale, cause it has a lot to wrap up.
I don't think this is a spoiler of any kind since I'm just guessing, but it seems to be leading up to Josh Hartnett being the wolfman and I think he's probably responsible for at least some of the killings. It's an okay show, but yes, it does seem like Logan vomited up every Universal monster he could find into one show. Kind of messy.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I loved this episode. Had me glued to my chair. Surely helped I watched it at 2AM.
smile.png

Still, the acting and writing is superb.
It's hanging in the background, via short flashbacks. Also this last episode ended with Vanessa's memory of the werewolf play and the phrase"There cannot be a happy end. The claw will slash, the tooth will rend!"
It's an okay show, but yes, it does seem like Logan vomited up every Universal monster he could find into one show. Kind of messy.
I don't get this. Let's count: there's the vampire story (hinting at Dracula but not by name yet). There's the tale of Frankenstein. There's a devil's story (Amunet / Lucifer). There's a hint of a werewolf story but it hasn't been pronounced yet. And there's Dorian Grey, which is an unnatural character but hardly a monster story, plus his role is more one of a catalyst than a main plot line. The Van Helsing story was swiftly cut short.
smile.png

That's it, hardly too much stories or characters in one season, compared to Game of Thrones for instance.

Devlin

Golden Squire
But unlike GoT none of the stories tie together.

Ethan pulling an off the cuff last minute exorcism is another added twist to an already LOST like show.

Next episode needs to make sense of it all.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The whole Vanessa - Mina - Sir Malcolm Murray - Devil possession backstory is fully explained in episode 5. Murray looks for extraordinairy muscle to take on Mina's kidnapper/possessor so he hires Chandler. And to dissect the first vampire's corpse Murray needs the services of the best - and most unscrupulous - anatomist, Dr. Victor Frankenstein. There you have all 4 main characters tied together.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Decent finale. mina storyline over, hartnett's werewolf thing out in the open, consumption chick dead. I'm guessing next season we'll have an overarching plot of trying to find "the master" while dealing with frankenstein's monster's bride drama and trying to get rid of the demon in Ms. Ives.

What surprised me most: the black guy is still alive.