Person of Interest

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I assume the government is still getting numbers, so I'm not sure why they are after an old busted knockoff that doesn't work. Unless it was mentioned that they were cut off when the machine up and moved itself.

Maybe "Controller" wants one she can reprogram to find cake.

Also, I wonder how much food Root has in her cage. I assume she has access to tap water. And htf did the machine give her the number, smoke signals? Anyway, it would be funny to just have a few episodes of John and Lionel getting into bar fights out in Colorado only to come home to Root's moldering corpse. Oops.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
I assume the government is still getting numbers, so I'm not sure why they are after an old busted knockoff that doesn't work. Unless it was mentioned that they were cut off when the machine up and moved itself.

Maybe "Controller" wants one she can reprogram to find cake.

Also, I wonder how much food Root has in her cage. I assume she has access to tap water. And htf did the machine give her the number, smoke signals? Anyway, it would be funny to just have a few episodes of John and Lionel getting into bar fights out in Colorado only to come home to Root's moldering corpse. Oops.
The machine has dominoes on speed dial. No problem on food and beverages.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I thought it was interesting at the end, that it showed that the machine had created a false machine trap and was keep tabs on rival machines. With the new one in place, could set up interesting stories. I liked the John and Fusco scenes as well.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Just finished Season 2, been looking for Season 3 episodes to get caught up, but I cannot find all of the episodes. Maybe my googlefu is weak. If anyone has a spot, please send a PM. I am not a member of "ahem" any of those sites, would not mind an invite
wink.png

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Just finished Season 2, been looking for Season 3 episodes to get caught up, but I cannot find all of the episodes. Maybe my googlefu is weak. If anyone has a spot, please send a PM. I am not a member of "ahem" any of those sites, would not mind an invite
wink.png
Astraweb -> Sabnzbd -> SickBeard -> Enjoy.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Just binged through this whole series and I agree with whomever asked why this Isn't a much bigger thread. Maybe caviezel isn't carrying the muscle role as well as he could. Shaw is definitely a positive addition as an aspy operator though.

Still, you'd think a show about the emergence of a panopticon singularity would span all the tv watching audiences between Alex and Mother Jones.

Krag

Peasant
I enjoy the show, but it's just neither exceptional nor stupid. It doesn't really try anything new settings wise, and it for the most part follows the baddie-a-week formula, so there just isn't much to talk about I think.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
So, they've made it known that the dude from Warehouse 13 was successful in creating his own version of the machine but apparently it was never brought online. But perhaps it IS and that is the system that Root is, unwittingly, communicating with. It would explain the differences in how it communicates and how it comes off a tad sinister when working with her (especially a recent episode where it portrays a god-complex). Granted, Root explained that the machine has a different "relationship" with her compared to Harold, but I surmise that it's an entirely different system altogether. There are probably some plot holes with this theory if one goes back to a season's finale run-up, though.

I do wish they would explore more of the machine's self-awareness (if it truly is self aware). There's some good sci-fi waiting to be told there, but it seems like the writers are afraid to push too far into it.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Well, it is a network tv show and they do have to make 22-23 episodes a season. There is going to be at least 5 eposides per season that are just fillers.

I dont mind the save a person of the week episodes. Kinda like Burn Notice i didnt mind it on that show either. They do need to bring in another cop for the show though. Cant just have Fesco as bad ass as his character is being the only cop in on this.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Anything with kids is going to be vomit inducing. You just have to accept it and move on. Poor episode even if the actress was hot. As was already said there are always going to be a couple of stinkers.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
This week's episode renewed my faith in the show. I wonder what the machine really wanted them to do with this number? Seems like an omniscient AI could develop the ability to just say, "Hey go do this for me, k thx."

ashalon

Trakanon Raider
This week's episode renewed my faith in the show. I wonder what the machine really wanted them to do with this number? Seems like an omniscient AI could develop the ability to just say, "Hey go do this for me, k thx."
They addressed that before. The machine is exactly like that with Root because that is what Root wants from the machine. The machine knows that Harold only wants to get numbers because of his beliefs on a closed surveillance model instead of the open model that the other machine is. The machine is respecting Harold's wishes even though it makes it harder for the machine to do what needs to be done.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Vigilpwned, hah. Pretty awesome finale. Since they are somewhat invisible though it seems like they could just go back to business as usual, despite the doom and gloom voiceover at the end.

Bullock

Molten Core Raider
Vigilpwned, hah. Pretty awesome finale. Since they are somewhat invisible though it seems like they could just go back to business as usual, despite the doom and gloom voiceover at the end.
Awesome indeed, but it seemed like they would only remain invisible if they stayed apart in their new identities.

This is renewed for a 4th season right? Can't wait
smile.png

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Season 4 looks awesome. I'm surprised this show doesn't get much love here. Sure it started out as a typical CBS procedural, but it's evolved into one of the best serialized mythology driven sci-fi/action shows on TV.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Season 4 looks awesome. I'm surprised this show doesn't get much love here. Sure it started out as a typical CBS procedural, but it's evolved into one of the best serialized mythology driven sci-fi/action shows on TV.
Concur. I really like how they write this show at times. Amy Acker = <3 on this show also.

khorum

Murder Apologist
More Elias is good. Was disappointed they didn't use him as much last season, though that would've put him under samaritan's crosshairs.

I like this show more than I should, here's hoping they cut down on the episodic one-off shows and start having a more serial season.