Photoshop request

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I called and smoothed things over as soon as a guy out there with him let me know he called police, def didn't want it going further than that.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Does this actually happen? I live in White America, so I may not have the right perspective, but a car up on blocks was just some sort of TV/movie trope.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yes, my Z had the wheels stolen from right in front of my house and they left it on bricks. I think I may have posted the pic here at some point.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Yes, my Z had the wheels stolen from right in front of my house and they left it on bricks. I think I may have posted the pic here at some point.
That blows. Shit like that is why I'll always take a small place with at least a one car garage.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, no garage sucks and I'm not going to be getting another car until I sell my townhouse and get into a house with a garage. It's also on me, partly, for not having lug locks(prior to getting them jacked).

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, they covered it and then some. They were stock wheels, albeit limited edition, and they paid out over 7 grand for the wheels, tires and work.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Neighbors truck was put on blocks but only two so once they were done with the jack and stole his rear rims they just set the truck down right on its brake rotors. Some cold shit...

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Car thief etiquette is to always leave the person with bricks so that they are not completely at a loss. They now have a few bricks that may come in handy at times.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
I post photoshop request, and i get Chtulu, dicks and god knows what before I get my request done.
He posts request and gets it done on first try. Are you guys getting mellow or what ?

Sterling

El Presidente
I post photoshop request, and i get Chtulu, dicks and god knows what before I get my request done.
He posts request and gets it done on first try. Are you guys getting mellow or what ?
Yeah but your request didn't end up with the cops getting called!

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Plus i am a respected long time member of the community not some 80 post count dick suck with a lower case name.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Pff... Now why do you have to talk like that ? And I've been here since 2005, I just don't post that much. Anyway, good prank. Now go suck a dick, dick suck.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The Brotherhood of the Jug is never forgotten.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Lord Bisi works in mysterious ways. Like Jesus. Except he is a real person.