Pillows

Solariss

Golden Squire
Is it Original Mattress Factory? That's where I got mine, and I like that place quite a bit. Half the price of bullshit like Slumberland, and better build quality. Obviously not on pillows, but the point remains.
It's actually called Sleepys, and I don't know if they are around in other areas. I am from Michigan and just moved to Northern Virginia and have never seen this store before, and also have no idea wtf is around this area. I will have to look for Original Mattress Factory and see if there is one here because I will definitely go out of my way for a better price. Any idea how much you paid for yours exactly?

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I bought a memory foam and feather pillow from target last year for about $150 for the two. I've never enjoyed laying in bed more. I don't really know the brands, but the combo is fucking wicked.

Macktaracktor_sl

shitlord
Fill a Sleeping bag full of your cloths.... best pillow... and you can always just run out the door if your box is on fire... i mean house... i live in a house!

Latex pillows <3 You will never wake up again
Seconded. I bought a latex pillow from Bed, Bath & Beyond several years ago, and it's been the most comfortable and form-maintaining pillow I've ever used. Prolly around or under $50. Softly springy, yet supportive, and no lumps. It can get a tad hot, but it depends on your body, sheets and room temperature. Mine even has an even pattern of small ventilation holes throughout. It will still never be as bad as memory foam in that regard.

Seventh

Golden Squire
I use a Kaymed life pillow, and it's the best pillow I've ever owned. I found it at a mattress store that went out of business about two years ago, and I'm yet to find a distributor that will ship me a new one to the US. I tried emailing them a few times but got no response.

They're UK/Ireland based and the things are fucking awesome if you ever happen across one.

http://kaymedworld.com