Pitch Perfect 2

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If for some reason you get pulled into going to this movie as I did. It's actually not that bad. Theater was full maybe a half dozen or so empty seats...

I counted 10 other guys in the entire theater the rest were mostly girls 12-16. So if you can put it off onto your wife to take your daughter I highly recommend it. Mine could not go and the 15 year old had her heart set on opening night but none of her friends wanted/could go.

I did laugh, the movie has some funny if not predictable moments. I have definitely sat through worse chick flicks.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I fully intend to watch this movie when it is available on bluray/torrent, because I greatly enjoyed the first one. In the theater with a bunch of 13 year old girls though, not so much. I'm already a creepy old man, don't need to reinforce the image.

I still occasionally say, "Aca-scuse me?" too.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I have seen the first one an embarrassing number of times. This one was not bad (Elizabeth Banks' directorial debut). I thought it got off to a shaky start but found it's legs at the first showdown. Which kind of fits the plot.

Kind of a weird thing to get hung up on, but holy shit did they pile on the makeup. It was distracting.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not as good as the first, but worth a watch if you liked the first one (which you should).

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only thing missing from the second was the wasted opportunity to have that girl throw up on everything again at camp.

First one edges it out overall though it gets tiresome hearing them singing Ace of Base so much.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Very mediocre and wont watch again. Only thing I liked was the Germans and the battle scene