Planet Earth II

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hah that was our exact reaction too. When he pulled up it was like damn! That mother fucker! You could tell the zoom on the footage looked pretty extreme compared to the rest.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Coming to BBC America next month. (We are always late to the party)

New short trailer

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For some reason the 6th episode was never uploaded to Usenet. I check every week and I'm still annoyed by this.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
For some reason the 6th episode was never uploaded to Usenet. I check every week and I'm still annoyed by this.
I believe that is because the blurays got released early for the holiday season, so every pirate site immediately jumped to uploading the entire season instead of finishing the last two episodes. I had the same thing happen to me, Sonarr couldn't find it because only entire season packs contained them.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Omg those little turtles. :(

Surprising to me, I think I enjoyed the Cities episode the most.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Has anyone watched The Hunt? Watched the first two episodes this past weekend and it's badass. Just as good as this.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Figured, this would be the best place for this. Blue Planet is one of my favorite David Attenborough documentaries. First episode is a week from tonight.

spronk

FPS noob
planet earth 3 coming end of the month, narrated by Attenborough

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That looks awesome. I suppose we will have to wait for them to air on BBC. This is one thing I would still like to own on 4k Bluray. In fact I would be all over a boxed set of Planet Earth 1-3 on 4k Bluray.

• 1Like